Smarty Pants (Mii Trivia game)

titch.ryan

i wouldnt buy this. i agree with cloud there are too many quiz type games. we need some better split screen multiplayer games.

Werbung:

Liamdc2

I disagree... I think that there's loads of space for this. And as long as there's a market for these kinds of family games then they will come out...

and if they dont sell then you can pick them out of the bargain bin for next to nothing, so what's the problem?

Liamdc2

Very informative n_blader

But for those that actually like using their brains on and off the computer quiz games can be fun.

Whereas I know that some players like sitting in their rooms all day on their own, I get my mates round, with a few ice cold tins of beer and play banterous games that include everyone.

Quiz games usually fit into that margin... the more they make, the more chance there is of a few good ones being about, and the more that my real life friends and I can play socially.

Phillysoul11

yeah these games are really boring when your playing by yourself, but for those of us who have friends these games are fun to play with other people :)
i just think that BB academy is a better game

Werbung: