Smash Bros Sub-Official Q&A *Spoilers*

jjaldridge2009

I have loads of info since the game is released in Japan so if anyone would like to ask questions or would like links to info, videos, pics etc.. this is the place to go!

Werbung:
I just want to know more about the Stage Builder. I have plans already and I'm drawing stages I want to create as well, but I'm just hoping it's not too limited.

I've seen and heard a bit about it, such as being able to make a small, medium or large level, but tnot too much info.

Sousanator

You have to unlock some level pieces by playing the game, but you start off with basic square, triangle shapes. You can also add moving platforms and choose the music, but thats about it from what I played with.

Oh so you actually HAVE it? Nice!

I'm also curious, though, what about the Stickers? What power-ups/special effects do/can they have in the game?

I'm wondering what the...
*SPOILERS*

....Silver the Hedgehog sticker does.

Sousanator

I haven't used any stickers yet, but honestly, I was expecting a lot more.
To me it just seems like Melee + Sonic + a simple level creator + a crappy online system.
Very disappointed.

Really? :eek:
Wow... that says a lot.
Thankfully, I'm not looking too forward to this game anyhow (as surprising as this may sound) so I'm sure this may disappoint quite a few people...

And hearing that the Level Creator is "simple" is slightly disappointing, indeed.
And I doubt the online system would be that bad from what I've seen. In fact, it's filled with great ideas on Nintendo's part, imo.

Sousanator

Nintendo's whole online system is horrible. Once you've used a 360 or PS3 online you have to wonder what Nintendo was thinking. I could go on, and on, on how Nintendo screwed up their online, but here are the main points for Brawl.
- No rankings -> Now you can never tell if your the worlds greatest Brawler, or if your friends just suck
- 2 minute rounds -> no choice for lives mode, or to increase/decrease time
- no special matches - this goes in with above (can't play hit points mode, no teams etc)
- no mics -> how can you brawl without the most important part of fighting games, physicking the other guy out
- no rooms -> just go in, choose a level and wait, and wait, and wait, no way to see who is playing what, whose waiting in what levels, none of that, so you can't even tell if anyone else is even online
- can't play friends + anyone -> you are only allowed to play with your friends, or only with random people, no mixing, so you can't take your team duo against anyone else

I can probably think of more, but I'll leave the rest for you guys to find out on March 9th.

Werbung:
That's just finding fault in the entire system, and quite frankly, the Wii's overall online system w/ Wi-Fi is bashed constantly but I for one appreciate it for what it is.

I must admit that while most of those aren't gripes in themselves, especially since comparing the Wii to the 360 and the Ps3 is simply premature, I find that not being able to have you and your friend beside you play at the same time online against two others (did I understand correctly) a bit disappointing, for sure.