....SNES

Werbung:

blze

dang, that dude/chic is fucking insane. the timing and shit is amazing. do you think any of it was edited? he didnt die and he was like flying through all that shit... maybe i just wasn't as good as i thought i was, haha.

what mario is that?

NickPapageorgio

blze said:
dang, that dude/chic is fucking insane. the timing and shit is amazing. do you think any of it was edited? he didnt die and he was like flying through all that shit... maybe i just wasn't as good as i thought i was, haha.

what mario is that?

Most puzzle/adventure type games like that have a "rhythm" that can allow you to complete objectives like that. Not sure if that's how the game makers intended it, but usually there is.

That dude needs a blow up girlfriend or something. :/

SJsniperjoe

If you read about it to the right you will notice it was an emulator, and he had some sort of cheat, or device that made it slow motion so he could make those precise moves

Deviant

It said it was a tool assisted recording in the beginning, he's also done Mario 3 in 11 min which is a better watch than that one I think.

blze

ah, i read the stuff on the left but didn't extract that it applied some kind of "help/cheat" but that makes sense. werd on the rhythm thing too, im white, maybe thats why i was terrible, ROFL BANNED !

NickPapageorgio

blze said:
ah, i read the stuff on the left but didn't extract that it applied some kind of "help/cheat" but that makes sense. werd on the rhythm thing too, im white, maybe thats why i was terrible, ROFL BANNED !

See...why'd you go and play the race card. You should have went with "fag" or "homo" which are forgiveable offenses here...no matter how derogatory or offensive. gg...

Werbung: