Snes

Werbung:

guyofgod

So, have you had a chance to play any of the games yet? If so, addicting eh? The simplicity just makes it that much better. Donkey Kong Country is a fun one along with the Zelda game that came out to it. It's a pretty long one and the final dungeon is hard but if you get through it, it just leaves that good feeling in your chest :)

Mario

I've still got mine never going to sell it, its a great console with good games specially mario kart :) and mario what other games did you get Matt?

Luigi: Agreed. They probably won't as sad as that is. :(
If they do, I expect 1000-point price tag. xD

And yeah, you should definitely go for the DKC Series - DKC3 is the best imo but many think DKC2 is just because it's so challenging (and I'm still playing through it on the VC).

Kirby games on the SNES are full of win also! :D

Matt

I can't remember all the games that I got (As I only play mario + donkey kong)

I really want Zelda though. I remember playing it when the SNES was the in thing. Too hard for me back then though :(

Cardd

I remember playing some fighting game on SNES with my friends (the console was his)
Other than that, I remember nothing.. But I have some real memories with nes i own.

I have had my SNES since the beginning of time and it never gets old at all! i always play it when i have nothing to do hahaha and have loads of fun. it never gets old =P

Cardd

I would like to try it some day. Doesn't look too expensive either, about 30 bucks or so on Ebay auctions. NES are little bit more pricey as they're older.. yay

MonkeyButt

Unfortunately for me, my SNES broke. My favorite games for it was Zelda, Mario Cart, Super Metroid, and Megaman. I would love to play any of those games again. They're my childhood memories. :(

Werbung: