Sniping 101

UnholyReaper

These are just some sniping basics. I'm going to post an advanced one later.
Here's what do step by step.
1.Pick out a sniper (you can refer to my guide "How to pick out a sniper" if you're lost)
2.Find a good camp, you NEVER want to be overly exposed for more than 2-3 seconds.
3.Get low enough so you can barely make your cursor line up with your target.
4.DO NOT HESITATE!!! If you think you have your shot just 'em up! You don't want him escaping, right?

Tips:
1. ALWAYS be moving. If you're taking a shot and you're in your scope position move around until you got the just of it and then still yourself for just a few seconds. After that fire! If you don't hit him fall back and take cover or try again.
2.Take your time! Don't hesitate but you still need to take your time. Be POSITIVE that you have your shot.
3.NEVER spam shots, ever! You're wasting bullets and you'll have less of a chance of getting sniped yourself.
4.Use common sense, if someone is in the tower and you've just spawned MOVE! He has a clear shot and you're not even covered.
5.Check common camps frequently by just zooming in and out quickly on the spot.

When sniping this should be running through your mind:
Do I have enough cover so that I'm not obvious?
Am I taking my time?
Am I covering all my sides at all sides?

Frequently asked questions:
Q. I'm following everything you say is there a problem?
A. You might just no be quick enough. Practice makes perfect.

Q. I really suck at sniping, how can I improve?
A. Try experimenting with different snipers. Think before acting.

Q. I can't snipe at all. I haven't even got much kills. Tips?
A. Maybe you weren't born a sniper. I suggest crawling back to your Close Quarters Combat action.

Q. How can I contact you?
A. You're on this forum, aren't you? -_-

Werbung:

Jordan B

Not bad , not bad at all . Also some things to think about are having a buddy playing in the same room as you be a "spotter" . They will help look for hostiles for you to shoot .

Google it . It's a sniping technique used in the real world , and it works in Combat Arms .

UnholyReaper

Not bad , not bad at all . Also some things to think about are having a buddy playing in the same room as you be a "spotter" . They will help look for hostiles for you to shoot .

Google it . It's a sniping technique used in the real world , and it works in Combat Arms .

yea i know about that technique. ive been studying sniping. they have like a mini scope on the side. and i didnt know some people use it in games

comando602

one thing unholyreaper,that thing of move is wrong,why?
heres why?
the human eye is made to detect movement,so if you moving like a fircking epastic SOB someone will notice and alert all the others that are around and you will have 5 guns shooting at you!!!
so
please stay quiet and be a nice sitting duck-sniper

comando602

another thing,only choose the m24 is you know how to snipe,why,because where you shoot the bullet will go there,fact:
i got 11 heads before i got killed in waverider,and another fact:
i failed 5 consecutive shots against another sniper why?
because AWP aiming move to match and the acurracy is one of the worst of the sniper in my opinion

Jordan B

another thing,only choose the m24 is you know how to snipe,why,because where you shoot the bullet will go there,fact:
i got 11 heads before i got killed in waverider,and another fact:
i failed 5 consecutive shots against another sniper why?
because AWP aiming move to match and the acurracy is one of the worst of the sniper in my opinion

Lol I use the M24 because I know how to snipe , and because it's VERY accurate.
Oh and just edit your posts instead of double-posting , not trying to be a mod , just reminding.

spuznick242

well the biggest mistake people do is sniping from inside the window instead of sniping from farther back and using the window as cover. most people jump up on the window frame, which is where i can usually get them with my M4, but if they would just tay back a bit they would have cover to shoot and not be shot at too much.

Wolves25

well the biggest mistake people do is sniping from inside the window instead of sniping from farther back and using the window as cover. most people jump up on the window frame, which is where i can usually get them with my M4, but if they would just tay back a bit they would have cover to shoot and not be shot at too much.

lol but if people didnt jumo up on window sills we wouldnt have noobs to shoot at. its like a food chain lol.

Werbung:

spuznick242

lol but if people didnt jumo up on window sills we wouldnt have noobs to shoot at. its like a food chain lol.

haha, yea, but it becomes too easy. Just recently I ranked up, so I can go into kilo server, and still go into Echo server. And when I play in Echo after a few games in Kilo, its like too easy almost. I usually have a kdr of 2 or more in game when i play on Echo after a while of playing in Kilo. Like I'm not saying anything bad, I'm just saying helping them, helps me get more of a challenge with out having to go into Kilo. But an easy kill is still a kill, so who am I to complain about someone else's mistake.