Snowball Fight

Werbung:

Avicus8

Who cares if they advance in rank...it wont make them any better legit players, just give them better weapons to noob it up with lawl.
no worries mate :D

Roger117

Well there gonna get banned anyway. I made a test account to try the UMP and thought why not. No real point of doing it. While the opponents were power leveling, I froze them up and killed them everytime :).

TAW_Paramarta

Hey all,

WARNING to everyone, this quick power up by doing snowball fight is considred glitching* and exploiting the game. Anyone caught doing this will be deranked back to trainee. If you really need the gp or even the xp, get a few friends you trust and make a room and lock it.

*Glitching is using any feature not intended by the developers that will give any advantage to certain players who are using it.

Roger117

Hey all,

WARNING to everyone, this quick power up by doing snowball fight is considred glitching* and exploiting the game. Anyone caught doing this will be deranked back to trainee. If you really need the gp or even the xp, get a few friends you trust and make a room and lock it.

*Glitching is using any feature not intended by the developers that will give any advantage to certain players who are using it.

I told them that to glitchers but they didn't listen. Too bad they didn't know I was screenshotting them. I guess that's more GP for me.

black_pearl

Can I ask what this glitch is? I want to know... can someone explain?
Also, roger, how many times have you reported, and actually gotten gp from reporting?

Roger117

Can I ask what this glitch is? I want to know... can someone explain?
Also, roger, how many times have you reported, and actually gotten gp from reporting?

In Snowball Fight, you get mission points from saving a frozen teammate. And you can get hurt from you own snowballs. So person A stands in front of a wall and shoots himself/herself for person B to revive, they keep on doing it till the end of match, thus providing a whole lot of EXP and GP, like the screenshot below:
2ufa9fq.jpg

And to answer your question, I was rewarded once, out of 2. Don't know what happened to the other one.

Werbung: