• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know

• Total voters

Palooza

No fear of any kind of "retaliation" or anything, just curious. So don't worry, I won't hate anyone for your opinions.

Werbung:

deathgrip

I do know one thing about you that alot of people really lack in, you use sound to your advantage better than most. Watch out PAL the new Computer is coming....

i voted no, you're accuracy is excellent. And I figured PuNx knows better than to recruit a cheater. Although it should be easier to get headshots on you after this thread...

caitlin

lol at this thread. (left over lunch?)
i voted yes. but really i don't think he does.

plus the whole time i hung out with him i tried to get him to admit to me that he hacked and he was like "I DON'T HACK!!" and then he had to run to bathroom and cry. rofl. jk

NickPapageorgio

I suck vs. hacks or vs. skillz...but I voted I don't know...simply because...lol...I don't fuckin know what you do in the privacy of your bedroom/computer desk. I think, however, alot of times hacks can be mistaken for memory.

For instance, to the spectator, seeing someone focus in their crosshairs on a wall, then strafe left to the door opening and miraculously, the crosshair is on an enemy and BOOM HEADSHOT. I think that comes more from just playing the map SO many times and knowing the popular hiding spots and where they correlate to your position.

A good set of ears is something many can't seem to grasp too. I use my ears pretty well, my aim just sucks and I get all "Lenny" when I got someone in my crosshairs lol.

I will listen, and look on my radar. If there are no teammates in that direction, I know that an enemy is there. Sometimes I think that could appear like h4x.

My old clan was a bunch of ex czl-i guys and we would go watch HLTV matches between czl-i teams before practice or scrims or whatever and it was amazing sometimes. You'd almost swear some of those guys were hacking away...but...I was told they were legit. Who knows.

I think what it comes down to, and the reason I voted the way I did, is that WHO KNOWS what people do? I don't sleep with any of you at night, I simply have to take any of your word on anything you say. I will do that until I see something that makes me think otherwise.

Pops told me long ago, believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Sortitout

he's no hacker...he's asian and from philly... :p but dang cait why u always visit pal and i never got the invite to wendys.... :lol: :lol: :D

Werbung:

caitlin

NickPapageorgio said:
I suck vs. hacks or vs. skillz...but I voted I don't know...simply because...lol...I don't fuckin know what you do in the privacy of your bedroom/computer desk. I think, however, alot of times hacks can be mistaken for memory.

For instance, to the spectator, seeing someone focus in their crosshairs on a wall, then strafe left to the door opening and miraculously, the crosshair is on an enemy and BOOM HEADSHOT. I think that comes more from just playing the map SO many times and knowing the popular hiding spots and where they correlate to your position.

A good set of ears is something many can't seem to grasp too. I use my ears pretty well, my aim just sucks and I get all "Lenny" when I got someone in my crosshairs lol.

I will listen, and look on my radar. If there are no teammates in that direction, I know that an enemy is there. Sometimes I think that could appear like h4x.

My old clan was a bunch of ex czl-i guys and we would go watch HLTV matches between czl-i teams before practice or scrims or whatever and it was amazing sometimes. You'd almost swear some of those guys were hacking away...but...I was told they were legit. Who knows.

I think what it comes down to, and the reason I voted the way I did, is that WHO KNOWS what people do? I don't sleep with any of you at night, I simply have to take any of your word on anything you say. I will do that until I see something that makes me think otherwise.

Pops told me long ago, believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

thanks for the essay :p <3