• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NickPapageorgio

caitlin said:
NickPapageorgio said:
I suck vs. hacks or vs. skillz...but I voted I don't know...simply because...lol...I don't fuckin know what you do in the privacy of your bedroom/computer desk. I think, however, alot of times hacks can be mistaken for memory.

For instance, to the spectator, seeing someone focus in their crosshairs on a wall, then strafe left to the door opening and miraculously, the crosshair is on an enemy and BOOM HEADSHOT. I think that comes more from just playing the map SO many times and knowing the popular hiding spots and where they correlate to your position.

A good set of ears is something many can't seem to grasp too. I use my ears pretty well, my aim just sucks and I get all "Lenny" when I got someone in my crosshairs lol.

I will listen, and look on my radar. If there are no teammates in that direction, I know that an enemy is there. Sometimes I think that could appear like h4x.

My old clan was a bunch of ex czl-i guys and we would go watch HLTV matches between czl-i teams before practice or scrims or whatever and it was amazing sometimes. You'd almost swear some of those guys were hacking away...but...I was told they were legit. Who knows.

I think what it comes down to, and the reason I voted the way I did, is that WHO KNOWS what people do? I don't sleep with any of you at night, I simply have to take any of your word on anything you say. I will do that until I see something that makes me think otherwise.

Pops told me long ago, believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

thanks for the essay :p <3

Would you rather I keep it short. Here let me give it a shot...

stfu cait. (wub)

Werbung:

caitlin

NickPapageorgio said:
caitlin said:
NickPapageorgio said:
I suck vs. hacks or vs. skillz...but I voted I don't know...simply because...lol...I don't fuckin know what you do in the privacy of your bedroom/computer desk. I think, however, alot of times hacks can be mistaken for memory.

For instance, to the spectator, seeing someone focus in their crosshairs on a wall, then strafe left to the door opening and miraculously, the crosshair is on an enemy and BOOM HEADSHOT. I think that comes more from just playing the map SO many times and knowing the popular hiding spots and where they correlate to your position.

A good set of ears is something many can't seem to grasp too. I use my ears pretty well, my aim just sucks and I get all "Lenny" when I got someone in my crosshairs lol.

I will listen, and look on my radar. If there are no teammates in that direction, I know that an enemy is there. Sometimes I think that could appear like h4x.

My old clan was a bunch of ex czl-i guys and we would go watch HLTV matches between czl-i teams before practice or scrims or whatever and it was amazing sometimes. You'd almost swear some of those guys were hacking away...but...I was told they were legit. Who knows.

I think what it comes down to, and the reason I voted the way I did, is that WHO KNOWS what people do? I don't sleep with any of you at night, I simply have to take any of your word on anything you say. I will do that until I see something that makes me think otherwise.

Pops told me long ago, believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

thanks for the essay :p <3

Would you rather I keep it short. Here let me give it a shot...

stfu cait. (wub)

hahaha <3

Puppet

Palooza said:
my head's big enough, i was just curious after conversing with people last night

I was totally with JHoli after reading this thread but then I saw your post above and decided I would let you explain yourself better before I tell you that you have a big ass head. Even if someone told me that they thought I was a hacker there is no way I'd make a thread about it. I'm feeling nauscious already.

Werbung: