So tell me...

Werbung:

SamSeed

BF

Used to love BF and BF Vietnam. Might have to pick this one up. I heard it runs alot better than the old battlefield...

G

i would rate this 7...this game is just too slow. CS is a lot fast paced game than BF2. The maps on this game are freakin' huge and the game is full of bugs and the lag is horrible. Personally, im not into this game because it tries to throw in BUNCH of vehicles in a FPS like CS. Just imagine CS with vehicles.... :roll:

MoneyShot

until I hosed the sound codecs I thought it was great. I liked speed of play and in the larger servers how you can choose whether teamplay or lone wolf is your style.

I also like how long you can remain stealthy, how you can kill 4 or 5 players from a single position. Camoflauge works here.

In the teamplay modes, the squad communication and commander communication works very well. The quick command and target spotting menu works very well.

Commander mode is challenging, with the better communicating team winning. Dropping artillery is fun!

Loudboy

9.5 for me

i mean its honestly the best tactical online fps ive ever played

balanced...and the person who said laggy? u need a nice computer yeh, but i havent noticed any bugs

only thing im not a fan of is the server browser...but i use xfire instead

blze

its awesome, 9 is good, it has some room to grow and i hope EA doesnt
decide to just let it die like they do most of their games. if they put the
time and dedication into 1942 and Vietnam that has been put into CS noone
would even know what cs was anymore.

Loudboy

actually EA wouldnt be responsible for updating the game.

thatd be up to DICE i think. :) and lets hope they're good at it

Werbung: