|SOG|Pepper

Pepper

Hello everybody here,

my Name is Pepper and i am playing Combat Arms since some Days. I have been invited for this Game from my Friend PlayerX. Also i have some moore good Friends in the Game, some of my fellow Clanbrothers are here as well, Killmaster, Tyrope and WmD23. This is a very nice Game, fast, hard Fights, interesting with the Equipment, and a good Grafik, i enjoy that playing on the Servers.

I am a Clan Member of |SOG| Swat4 Clan. Here i am a High Member and have some more Positions in it. I am proud to be a FPA Member as well, so we stand for no cheating at all, Fair Play Alliance is an anti cheat Comunity, here are comming many Clans together, united Clans for free cheating play on Swat4 / COD and Battlefield. For our Clan i am as Server Admin in Position, to keep an Eye, like you do it here in the Combat Servers.

Here you can see my Profile Page at |SOG|, as you can see here the |SOG|Academy, where i am the Commander for the tactical Training.

My inGame Name here is |SOG|Pepper , and i am looking forward for some new Friendships here, for having some nice / hard and fair Fights together.

If you have any more Questions, you are welcome to catch me on xFire, Pepper08.

regards to all here in the Forum,

|SOG|Pepper

Werbung:
Werbung:

Pepper

thanks for the welcome,

i have some Questions,

- what does that mean Trainee and how does it work with these Ranks here?
- is that CombatTools Europe v1.0.2.7 the anti Cheat Programm for Combat Arms and howe does it work, i have installed it now ?!
- does xFire work inGame, or how you takes the Evidence for the Reports, as i am interested to Report Cheaters and Hackers as well !?
- what is the System about Clans here?, is it only one Clan here, or different ones under one Roof, sr for comming up with these, may for you booring Questions

would be nice if you can help me, and sr for Mistakes in my English, as it`s not my Mother Language, ty :)

regards , |SOG|Pepper