Solderius: Melee Stats

Soldarius

Ehh... I could do better lol.
Melee-stats.png

Werbung:

ShOvElMaStEr

@Illspirit: Find a post that's more insipid than this one to beat up on. If you have preferences as to which game mode you play, share them in a way that doesnt make you sound like a complete fuckwit.

@Miran: Again, it all depends on choice. If you choose to play with guns, that's your choice. If you want to play differently to the other style, that's your choice also.

I've realised my mistakes by posting stats on this forum. I have also realised that in some people consider it vanity, and do everything they can to discourage you from posting pics like this. I don't mind you posting pictures like this on this forum, but some of these people have made it clear that they don't want them here. It'd be nice to see some encouraging posts in this topic, but meh.

Now, back on topic:
@Soldarius: These stats show little diversity in the way of weaponry. I think you should start trying some of the other melee weapons as well as the sickle and ninjato. I find it quite fascinating how well you can do with other melee weapons (and guns if you so prefer it).

On my stats, I have used a balance of all the melee weapons (though some more than others) and have tried to keep some diversity in the types of melee weapon I use. Yes, I do play guns and the reason I have no guns on a high amount of kills is that I use a lot of different guns and I still haven't found the one that suits my playing style best.

Regards,
Shovelmaster

Soldarius

Shovel:
For more diversity in melee. Here you go. I've started to use more than the sickle now. I kinda like the bowie knife.
meleestats2.png

Werbung: