[Soldier] Single Grenade

Werbung:

IMajorMalteI

it does ~45 dmg if you direct hit an enemy...I tried it,but imo it'll only work for vv/cc-only-servers,as many gunners out there dont use that damnit RPG..YOu'd feel lost on any vehicle map otherwise.
But the grenade is a real handy tool..

Jack Padousdous

I just bought it for 7 days, and i think its nice!
If you spam your oponent with it you can do lots of damage and even make a kill.
I felt somehow a bit lost at BB but Im not really a tank hunter with my soldier.

Hari Seldon

Single grenades are alright when its a suprise attack, but when the enemy can see you/nade its useless cause they just sidestep and keep away.

With grenade spam, youre more likly to get a hit but the nerf was way too much and you dont get much damage.

Personally i dont use either, and have tnt for vehicles.
Vs. humans i find it best to keep firing, so you dont waste valuable seconds changing to grenade and back again.

Skipper

I used it for a month, it was Ok, but only combined with Grenade Spam o_O I prefer TNT, I TNT a tank and then Throw it in the middle of nowhere with my blasting strike :D
But it's pretty useful if you got a good timing :p

IMajorMalteI

Shinjuusuru said:
Takes the abilities grenade spam and keep the tnt. It is better

slightly offftopic:Sounds like you still use GS right?Do you have it maxed and could tell me the average(max and min) damage output..Guess that's faster than resetting my abilities,practising GS-usage again and watch it myself..Thx in advance :D

Oranges

You guys get grenades! I've played my commando too much...

I tried it once on my very low level soldier (back when I was excited about how quickly I was getting VP from making new characters) and found it to be nowhere as useful as the TNT or RPG. I personally, through playing my commando a lot, have started to play like one even when using another class, and will run around a building and stick TNT to the sides to ambush the enemy. I think that the grenade is generally less applicable than the other options to the situations you may run into on the different kinds of maps.

Werbung: