some names for a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benx_X

Ok well im making a map with 6 extra races and the 4 defult races the tileset is sunken ruins, right now the terrain is pretty simple; a river going down the middle, shallows with trees in the only way to the enemies bases and trees+gold mines at start locations. Im sure im not realy going to have trouble making the map but 1 thing, has anyone got any name ideas for my map? >_<

Edit: also i will be taking requests for race ideas, i will only accept 5 for now untill (if) i decide to release another version

Werbung:

Benx_X

well ive only just started the map so i havnt finished any races yet but im working on a Satyr race wich im calling Satyr reign

Benx_X

i guess ill use that for now but all those extra race maps are basicly the same name tile set name+extra races, i guess ill get a name later ty though ^^

Fudgie

Well, I dont have any ideas for the map name, but as for a race you could always make some creep races; Draenie, Demons, Dragonspawn, and Nerubian. Also, you could make the Blood Elves and Naga. The only problem I see with Naga are that their units can swim.

Benx_X

i like the idea of dragonspawns and nerubians ill think about them, as for the other they already have a techtree almost so no fun there, but at the same time hmm... actualy ill add naga+blood elf ^^ as two more defult races thnx mate :D

Benx_X

trees has something to it but zombie/skeleton basicly falls under undead so i think ill skip that one, also as for the name that is pretty good ill see a bit later for names.

Fudgie

I like the idea of an ent race that sounds pretty cool, but thats just me. I just would be curious what would you do for the buildings, bigger ents? That actually sounds fun, a completely mobile base.

Benx_X

i guess it would be basicly like the elf race, what about Ruins: the warcraft revolation?

EDIT: the ent race will be added for sure

Xenoche

Entish race would be awsome, You could make them the feature of the map. Call it "Ancient Ruins: Ent`s awakining" and make a the map and the structures in it like mayain style temples etc, as if some huminoid race had awoken them before and worshoped ents as gods. Add some shrines to the ents (proberly need some modeling action for that though).

Benx_X

well the only thing is im not workin on this any more cause when i had to reinstall wc to see if i could be unmuted then all my maps got corrupted or somethin and now that i got WoW i dont realy plan on starting again so if someone could close the topic please?

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.