Some of Your Best Scores!

Werbung:

antiC4MP

I got triple digits in kills for the first time yesterday, 105/56. Could have been a better kdr but meh, it was 3v1 for a while me being the 1 and only got up to around 5v3 in a 140 kill cold seed game. Pretty epic nonetheless. One of the other guys was pretty good but I kept laying mines in the opposing spawn area and some noob that stayed the whole game always tried shooting them and died repeatedly which was massive lols.

Seawied

you'll get better cookie. Don't let it get to you.

One of the other guys was pretty good but I kept laying mines in the opposing spawn area and some noob that stayed the whole game always tried shooting them and died repeatedly which was massive lols.

The other day I encountered someone like this... on my team. Bastard killed me twice.

I was walking by, and see a sloppily placed mine so I walk around it. Two steps behind me comes Captain Dumbass who walks right up to the damn thing and decides to disarm it... while standing right next to it. Needless to say, the noob shoots the damn thing, and blows us both up.

Later on with the next map, Captain Dumbass is still on my team for brushwood. I'm pulling 5 to 1 KDR and mopping the floor with the other team. I walk back to the bravo side of the map and Captain Dumbass unloads half a clip on me thinking im the enemy. Ok, so this happens from time to time, thank god FF is off..... except for the fact that Captain Dumbass accidentally hits the barrel right next to us and blows us both up. Ding, my KDR goes down to 4 to 1

antiC4MP

Hahahaha, ya Seaweid, that is now why I am in love with mines. As noob as they are they're fantastic for facepalm pwning noobs and their whole team if you're lucky. Best spot is on sand hog at the top of the ladder near bravo base, guaranteed kills there :D.

But ya, randomly getting kills or seeing the guy testing out my mines with his gun is more lol than using the law haha. More noob, too, but thats beside the point :p.

cvspartan101

My very best score was 100-32 with 6 flag captures and 11 flag returns in a CTF match(in Junk Flea)
This was the other team said after: HAcker, that dude hacks, Wolf hacks, noob aimbotter,god mode, etc.

lol.. this was a while ago near july of 08 and i still remember it.. i was in a match with these newcomers and it was me vs like 3 or 4 people. i had a main account but i was using my alt, and was using my sniper on cold seed. i kept camping near the fence/rail thingie (where there were openings) and i got an awesome score: 76-16. Or something like that >.> but i know the kill was in the 70s and the deaths were in the 10's. i totally pwned them XD

cvspartan101

I have never seen a person using god mode (except in Youtube), so I think they patched it a long time ago. They have less hackers now because of the report system

Werbung:

XCalibry

I was outnumbered for a while until help arrived. Managed to win... barely... the scores are deceiving.

Attachments

• Combat-Arms_00.jpg
    Combat-Arms_00.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 7