Some Screenshots of my Matches

Soldarius

Engine2009-10-1523-12-23-31.png

Engine2009-10-1522-06-24-59.png

Werbung:

spuznick242

hmmm. pretty nice. just dont be one of those people just because you can kill someone in game you become the "best", i see that alot in game lately where people have the slightest bit of tallent but go around doing what ever they want because of it.

BossMaroni

Are you trying to tell us that blowing tons of time playing a first person shooter online doesn't have much of a real world application?

Are you serious? Really? REALLY??

Is this post dripping with enough sarcasm for everyone? :LOL:

Soldarius

hmmm. pretty nice. just dont be one of those people just because you can kill someone in game you become the "best", i see that alot in game lately where people have the slightest bit of tallent but go around doing what ever they want because of it.

I'm not an egotistic person. I don't like think I'm pro, I think I'm good at what I do but not better than everyone. Most people who I have chosen to be in my clan shouldn't think that way either. Most of us are respectful players because I don't tolerate them being an ass or having a bad attitude when they can go off running their mouth.

I like to joke with people, but I'm never serious.

I've already had to put up with a member who had that problem. Fighting_Man was his name. He thought by being in my clan, he could do whatever he wanted, say whatever he wanted, and act like a over cocky prick.

Although his age is young, it didn't help him any. I told him a countless number of times to keep a lid on it. From what I heard from others. He was going behind some people's back, mine and some clan mates, saying he was better than us. He would abuse elite moderator and so on. I got tired of hearing complaints, so I had a heated discussion with him. He was giving my clan a bad rep, by his actions.

I don't let them think they are pro, because it's not their decision to do so. It's the people who make you who you are.

My members have manners, they shouldn't act like jackasses.

I do like getting complimented when people say "you're good" or "you're pro," but I don't let it go to my head.
I just say thanks and go about my business.
I know I'm not the greatest but I'll do my best to beat the greatest. =P
Are you trying to tell us that blowing tons of time playing a first person shooter online doesn't have much of a real world application?

Are you serious? Really? REALLY??

Is this post dripping with enough sarcasm for everyone? :LOL:

My dreams of becoming a pro gamer have been crushed. *sniffs*

Why!! *Shakes fist at sky*

Werbung:

Soldarius

Here's a few more.

Combat-Arms_07.jpg

The guy is this one is the type of person who thinks they should be better than everyone and thinks that they shouldn't lose. Then they say "Should I try now? I'm not even trying, I could own you"
Combat-Arms_05.jpg

Engine2009-10-1619-22-04-53.png