Somebody help!!!

Fiero

ok i got a Big queston. When i'm at my house, I cannot get on punxclan.com or get into punx/lo3 server. I have to keep deleting my cookies in order to advance even a page on punxclan.com on my Pc. So i figured i'd come over to my fiancee's mom's and try. This site is the ONLY site I have that problem with at home. Was I IP banned? If so could someone let me know? I hope someone can help me out in this situtation... Could admin please check to see if i were somehow banned or some other occurance could have accidentally happened... I dont beleive I did anything wrong. MAYBE its just my PC. If thats the case, anyone know how to fix it?

once again here's my problem, www.punxclan.com I click on the opening page where the screen loading thingy is and nothing happens, unless i go into control panel and delete my cookies. then if i click it lets me in, ONLY under a guest. I cannot sign in. I can only view posts. If i click on a topic and try to read it, NOTHING, i have to delete cookies again and then it will let me view. I tried to click on Worm, or Target or any admin to get their e-mail. NOTHING even if i delete cookies. SO i say fuck it and i go to CS:CZ and try to play on punxclan server. Says retrying connection, retries like 3 times then says couldnt establish connection to server. LRK works, and every other server i click works except for PUNX. Could someone please tell me WTF?????????

Werbung:

Fiero

sorry for the double post.... If its my pc and not anyother explanation, I am gonna do a complete system restore, start from scratch....

Puppet

I had 3 or 4 people this past weekend IM'ing me because they couldn't get to the punxclan.com site. Everyone of them I asked them to clear their cache and it started working. Maybe it will work for you. If you don't know how to do it then go to Tools->Internet Options->Delete files and that will delete all the files in your cache. If you use a different browser than IE, then you are on your own for finding the cache deletion items.

Fiero

I already did that, Delete files and the all offline content and clear history, delete cookies. it works fine here at my Fiancee's mom's house, but at home like i said above, nothing, everything else works BUT punxclan.com and punx server. i thought maybe i got banned or somthing.

I'm heading home, I can read post's but i cannot reply to them from there so if anyone thinks of sumthing, post it, I'll try it and if you see me reply soon it worked, if not, I guess i'll keep trying other shit to get it to work.

Puppet

Well, I'm in conversation with Deathgrip in IM right now and he has the exact same problem. Only punxclan.com and punx servers. This is crazy because these servers are not associated with each other except being in the same data center. I checked DG's routing table, dns, etc and it all looks clean. He even rebooted his router/modem. It's strange because he can ping the ip address for punxclan.

Bunny

well there's a good --->CHINIZE<--- site to kill ur pop ups http://www.3721.com/ u dont need to understant, u only need to downlaod and install

RaNcid

some sedo something site would pop up for me. I figured it was adware so I downloaded an adware remover and cleared the internet temp files, history, and cookies. It still didn't work after that. But I tried to access the site again like 3 hours later and now everythings fine.

deathgrip

Mine just came up and started working. spent over an hour arguing with my provider with no resulting orgasm for me. Hung up the phone with them, grabbed my gun, walked up to shoot the computer, decided to click one more time and the forums came up. Set the gun down grabbed a beer and logged on. Thanks for all the help today pup and worm what a fustrating problem. Couldnt log into the forums or any of our servers but could get anywhere else I wanted to get to.

Werbung:

Fiero

OK I"M BACK, i just clicked login like 1min ago and it didnt work, Called my provider (adelphia high speed cable). she ask's me what the web site is, I tell her www.punxclan.com. she checks the DNS shit and Checks the oil and rotates the tires and tell me there is no problem found for me to go ahead and try from my computer so she can get feedback from my modem of what the problem is... I click IT WORKED, and i swear to god i could hear her say PWN under her breath. Either way, whatever the problem WAS. its gone for me. and i appreciate all the trouble that everyone went threw trying to figure out what was wrong!!!!

~its a mystery, wraped in an inigma, hidden behind the refrigerator~