Sonic And The Black Knight

UltraH4XR

Artical From Wiire

For subscribers, the September issue of Nintendo Power is already here, the cover story is a new Wii-exclusive Sonic game called Sonic and the Black Knight, unfortunately unrelated to the Martin Lawrence comedy. From what we can tell by actually looking at the image, the game will include a swordplay mechanic, which could be interesting if done right. Unfortunately, these days that may be a big "if", but since the game has been announced after the MotionPlus controller add-on, it might just incorporate the accessory to beautiful effect.

Other cover stories offer information on Wario Land: Shake It and Dead Rising for Wii, so it sounds like an issue to check out next time you hit the newsstand.

http://www.daviddino.com/sonicsword.jpg

Werbung:

metroid0070

Sonic has gone WAY DOWNHILL. First of all, the storyline and gameplay is getting dumber and dumber. Going in a book? Someow going medevil (I know, spelling). COME ON. Bring back the basic storyline. 2nd, they are making the other Sonic characters stupid. Tails used to be a cute little kid, and now he's a brainiac. Knuckles and Shadow used to be badass, but now they just join Sonic? Not to mention Rouge is a total slut...

The gameplay sucks as well. SatSR concept is stupid. Black knight is going to have the same style. Being a werewolf in Unleashed should make Sonic a beat-em-up, right? Wel, it;s f***en targeting again, like tails in SA2. 1/3 of the game targeting is fine, but 1/2? COME ON! And there is only 7 levels in the entire game. A WII GAME. THAT'S FLIPPIN HORRIBLE.

What SHOULD SEGA DO? Be like Capcom and make Sonic 4 genesis for 1200 wii points/xbla/psn. Make it basic, fast, and fun. NO GIMMICKS. That will bring sega out.

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

Sonic has gone WAY DOWNHILL. First of all, the storyline and gameplay is getting dumber and dumber. Going in a book? Someow going medevil (I know, spelling). COME ON. Bring back the basic storyline. 2nd, they are making the other Sonic characters stupid. Tails used to be a cute little kid, and now he's a brainiac. Knuckles and Shadow used to be badass, but now they just join Sonic? Not to mention Rouge is a total slut...

The gameplay sucks as well. SatSR concept is stupid. Black knight is going to have the same style. Being a werewolf in Unleashed should make Sonic a beat-em-up, right? Wel, it;s f***en targeting again, like tails in SA2. 1/3 of the game targeting is fine, but 1/2? COME ON! And there is only 7 levels in the entire game. A WII GAME. THAT'S FLIPPIN HORRIBLE.

What SHOULD SEGA DO? Be like Capcom and make Sonic 4 genesis for 1200 wii points/xbla/psn. Make it basic, fast, and fun. NO GIMMICKS. That will bring sega out.

yes this is actually all right...but i have to say...this isnt only happening to sonic...i got the feeling that gamecube games was way better then wii...if the wii will keep getting worse i just sell it or start renting it and buy a xbox...