Sonic Unleashed!!

jesta

1299.jpg

These are leaked images and footage (apparently) of Sonic Unleashed!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Alot more screener here

Footage here

- gameplay includes Sonic and the Secret Rings style running with switches to 2.5D platforming thrown in
- Sonic will transform at certain points in the game, and his new form will include some sort of new mechanic
- another new character will be introduced
- Sonic Unleashed is not the final name, and no platform(s) were mentioned. File names of the original leaked images indicate a multiplatform release of 360/PS3/Wii

Source (plus loads more info and spoilers)

Looks pretty good no? :D

Werbung:

killman360

Hmmm....This does seem very interesting. We might actually have a GOOD sonic game on a next-gen console, considering the screenshots. This is something that I will have to watch. Thanks for the info. Jesta!;)

20chambo07

I seen these from the onm forums and I hope it isn;t the same kinda story mode as sonic and the secret rings

btw it was confirmed for wii if no one knew

Since when have Sonic games been big on story guys, I mean seriously?

SatSR was creative, but the story was bad/flawed. It could've gone a different way but it had to touch on more of a spiritual aspect that left some disturbed..

But all I care about is how sweet the gameplay looks, not to mention, to a lesser extent, the graphics.

Kirby

The Video you posted has been removed from Copyrights of Sega, so you may want to remove the link.

But honestly this looks like a 360 game to me. Although there is no word on what console it's going to be on the graphics make me aim towards 360 or PS3.

Werbung: