Sony lowers the fee of their universal online gaming service by $10

For a few months now, SOE has had a service called Station Access. Basically, this service lets you subscribe to any and all of their online games at one low price.Which by far is better than paying for each of those individually.

But now news comes that it's been lowered by $10 dollars. From $29.99 to $19.99. Good news isn't it?

Werbung:

iebo00

That is a pretty good deal, if you have more than one Sony game to play. The only problem is that I don't even know of any Sony games except for Galaxies.

That is a pretty good deal, if you have more than one Sony game to play. The only problem is that I don't even know of any Sony games except for Galaxies.

They have quite a few actually. Everquest, Everquest 2, DC universe online, Star Wars Galaxies, Planetside, and Vanguard just to name a few.

msuccess

Not bad, I'm back playing Planetside already with the free 45 days, a favorite game I come back to again and again. I've played pretty much all those games to some extent, almost got a character to max level on DC univerise. Tempting but I don't know.

Werbung: