SpIkE_JoNzE - Combat Arms - R__A Montage II

SpIkE_JoNzE

well you guys, as i promised, i have for you my second montage, the problem is that it was so long I had to cut it by half so you will se it in Part 1/2 and Part 2/2, comment & rate dudes, Thank you.

Part 1
Part 2

DAM, i cannot put it correctly

, plz mod fix this lol thank you..

This Montage Is MCM Aproved. :LOL:
5887-1.gif

Werbung:

PIEDEATH

very good vid man, nice aiming lol. moo sent meh the cracked version of fraps and ot works :D thanks for telling me and thakns to moo to sending it to me!

spuznick242

yeah sure, its just i liked the songs, even though in another language <.<, that inspired me o_O...

Yea, I really like music from other countries, even more when its in another language, even though I cant understand most of it. I really like Rammstein, a german metal band thou by far, I know a bit of german, enough to get most of their songs.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Yea, I really like music from other countries, even more when its in another language, even though I cant understand most of it. I really like Rammstein, a german metal band thou by far, I know a bit of german, enough to get most of their songs.

I know a bit of Japanese, thats ehy i put those songs...

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

ROFL, well i mean, u gave me the site where i could get a cracked verion lol...o_O

so what about that Torrent file? that worked for me a lot, i downloaded it in 3 sec TEH LULZ...in fact all i want to download i do Via Torrent...

OH BTW DUDES, IM THINKIN' ON ANOTHER IDEA FOR A MINI-MONTAGE... "UNSCOPED M16 PWNAGE" what ya think?