SpIkE_JoNzE - Combat Arms - R__A Montage II

PIEDEATH

so what about that Torrent file? that worked for me a lot, i downloaded it in 3 sec TEH LULZ...in fact all i want to download i do Via Torrent...

OH BTW DUDES, IM THINKIN' ON ANOTHER IDEA FOR A MINI-MONTAGE... "UNSCOPED M16 PWNAGE" what ya think?

yeah well it worked great fo rme 2 but it took me a while to fingure out whata do but i got it eventually, new vid idea sounds epic, but maby u shud make a m24 montage cuz its the hardest snipa to use, or maby a m14 montage..lol, but theres a new snyper called the M24A3 PWN. its almost as powerfull as the l9 and as accurate as the m24 o_O

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah well it worked great fo rme 2 but it took me a while to fingure out whata do but i got it eventually, new vid idea sounds epic, but maby u shud make a m24 montage cuz its the hardest snipa to use, or maby a m14 montage..lol, but theres a new snyper called the M24A3 PWN. its almost as powerfull as the l9 and as accurate as the m24 o_O

that one is an Nx gun right? i has no NX, althoug ill use my other account to make an M24 montage...

E

Elite SEAL

so what about that Torrent file? that worked for me a lot, i downloaded it in 3 sec TEH LULZ...in fact all i want to download i do Via Torrent...

OH BTW DUDES, IM THINKIN' ON ANOTHER IDEA FOR A MINI-MONTAGE... "UNSCOPED M16 PWNAGE" what ya think?
torrents, eh? Like utorrent?...

Yea, I really like music from other countries, even more when its in another language, even though I cant understand most of it. I really like Rammstein, a german metal band thou by far, I know a bit of german, enough to get most of their songs.

I suggest the Russian Navy Hymn, it's in Russian, but it has a...idk, a...different atmosphere -and be sure not to mix it up with the Soviet National Anthem/Hymn, if you've seen "Hunt For Red October" you know what I mean -the song in the beginning.

btw, very nice job spike, very very good, I'm happy you're in my clan lol

SpIkE_JoNzE

torrents, eh? Like utorrent?...

I suggest the Russian Navy Hymn, it's in Russian, but it has a...idk, a...different atmosphere -and be sure not to mix it up with the Soviet National Anthem/Hymn, if you've seen "Hunt For Red October" you know what I mean -the song in the beginning.

btw, very nice job spike, very very good, I'm happy you're in my clan lol

you're welcome mate, im gunna do my best in clan battles...

Werbung: