SpIkE_JoNzE's FIRST MONTAGE

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

actually, i think sopmewhere in my hard disk i have a registered version of it, but dunno lemmi hazz a look...
oh, thats cool

Hello guys...last hor report: R__a montage 2 comming soon...

yay! You should make this one a little more actioney imo, cause the last one, although it was amazing -lacked adventure, again, imo, cause you just stayed in the same place on the same map

don't let my constructive criticism knock you down, you're still great!

ha ha, I just got the song "Step Up" in my head -"If you're gonna step up (step up) -you're gonna get knocked down!! (Knocked down!")

SpIkE_JoNzE

oh, thats cool

yay! You should make this one a little more actioney imo, cause the last one, although it was amazing -lacked adventure, again, imo, cause you just stayed in the same place on the same map

don't let my constructive criticism knock you down, you're still great!

ha ha, I just got the song "Step Up" in my head -"If you're gonna step up (step up) -you're gonna get knocked down!! (Knocked down!")

actually yeah, ill include someother maps, but not those thatmake melag like a crazylol...

SpIkE_JoNzE

Holy, i can't believe i missed seeing this, congrats on your first montage Spike!
can't wait for the second one!

thnks mate, will b longer and with mo HEADSHOT ACTION

so I know that my TACTICAL gameplay is boring but still, who can do what you see in my montage lol? or have ya seen a player with HS% higher than me...lol jokes but true...

thanks for ya comment guys...

E

Elite SEAL

thnks mate, will b longer and with mo HEADSHOT ACTION

so I know that my TACTICAL gameplay is boring but still, who can do what you see in my montage lol? or have ya seen a player with HS% higher than me...lol jokes but true...

thanks for ya comment guys...

MORE HEADSHOT ACTION!!!!1!1??? YAY!!! lol, I have seen a player with a higher HS%...his name is No B. Ody.

E

Elite SEAL

lol....cool, i actually got back o play some brushwood and fireteam...

that's cool. Can't wait for your 2nd montage! I also can't wait for my first montage that will come out probably sometime later in the month.

but I'm making a preview of screenshots and stuff, so watch it -called "SEAL42 First Montage" it should be on by friday.

SpIkE_JoNzE

that's cool. Can't wait for your 2nd montage! I also can't wait for my first montage that will come out probably sometime later in the month.

but I'm making a preview of screenshots and stuff, so watch it -called "SEAL42 First Montage" it should be on by friday.

yeah mate.. i'll look forward it...:):)

Werbung: