Splinter Cell Double Agent

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Anyone played this on Wii ?

What's it like, and how does it differ from PS2/PS3 ?:blush:

probably sucks on wii, no offense, but I know that Splinter Cell pwns on PS2 and PS3.

I got Stealth Action Redefined, and my cousin has Stealth Action Redefined, Pandora Tomorrow, and Chaos Theory -the latter being the best. (awesome, I spelled chaos right the first time lol)

NoMercy

Yeah most games I've played on Wii that I previously played on 360/PS2 were horrible. Call of Duty 3 being an example.

E

Elite SEAL

Yeah most games I've played on Wii that I previously played on 360/PS2 were horrible. Call of Duty 3 being an example.

COD3 was horrible in all aspects pretty much. Graphics were good, but story, characters, etc. sucked. Treyarch -go get some lessons from Activision first

E

Elite SEAL

I had Chaos Theory, and the original .

Better than both imo .

oh, cool. I think Conviction looks great -instead of sneaking around a lot, you just beat people up and shoot people and crap.:thumbup:

oh, and what does imo mean, lol

Roger117

COD:WaW on Wii= EPIC FAIL. Motion sensing aim + outdated graphics =/= next gen gaming. I like the idea of motion sensing aim, looks fun, but the graphics hinder the good gamplay.

Imagine: MW2 + Xbox 360 graphics + Xbox Live + Motion sensing aim + M4A1 gun attachment for the nunchuck and Wii remote = WIN!!!!! I would so buy that.

Jordan B

I go to the Timeout near me at the cinema and play this Assault game. It has M4's with M203's, and the aiming is great on it.

I almost finished it with $2 , then I died. Dx

Werbung:

Jordan B

Most used words in Combat Arms -

bs
nub
stfu
htfu
lol
ns

That's pretty much it. But I have a bad habit of attempting to have proper intellectual conversations with kids that would rather just shoot me .

Meh ?