Spy hunt and Quarantine: Exploits or Organized Gameplay?

Is it against the rules?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CheapeSkater

So yeah...I was wondering if making organized matches, which is letting who win, not infecting, letting the spy upload, and getting loads of exp was against the rules. Does it count as an exploit...or no?

Werbung:

MooCowMan

This is exploiting game modes and IS against Nexon's TOS.

Nexon said:
Code of Conduct. While using the Service and Software, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any actions we deem necessary and appropriate to preserve the integrity of the Service and Software. We further reserve the right to determine what conduct is outside the "spirit" of the Service and games provided therein. While using the Service, you agree not to:

# Restrict or inhibit any other individual from using the Service, a Cash Item (as defined below) or the Software, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Service or Software;
# Institute an attack upon any server used in connection with the Service or otherwise attempt to disrupt such servers;
# Use the Service, Cash Items or Software for any unlawful purpose or in any manner not intended by the Company as contemplated herein and/or on the Site;
# Engage in rude, unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior, including, without limitation, looting, kill stealing, making sexual comments and/or cursing;
# Express or imply that any statements you make or actions you take are endorsed by us;
# Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate that you are a Nexon America employee, representative of Nexon America (including a GM) or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent Nexon America or any of Nexon America's partners or affiliates;
# Transmit: (i) any content that is unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (ii) any content that infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights, or that you otherwise do not have permission to transmit; (iii) any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature; (iv) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (v) any trade secret of any third party; or (vi) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
# Engage in spamming or flooding;
# Remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service, Cash Items or Software;
# "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Service without our prior written authorization;
# Link to any page of or content on the Site other than the URL located at http://www.nexon.net/;
# Provide a link to any web sites that promote any product or any service;
# Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents, including, but not limited to, Cash Items;
# Harvest or collect information about the Service, visitors to the Site or users of the Service without their express consent;
# Download, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly display any of the content or information contained in the Service except as expressly authorized by this Agreement;
# Host, provide matchmaking services for, or emulate or redirect the communications protocols used by us (or our designees) as part of the Service, including, without limitation, by protocol emulation, tunneling, reverse engineering, modifying the Software or using a utility program to host the Software;
# Sell, advertise, or post information on hacks for the Software, Cash Items or Service and/or advertising, posting information on or selling hacks for any other software or web sites;
# Exploit the Software, Cash Items or the Service for any commercial purpose, including the provision of "power leveling" services;
# Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage;
# Modify the Software, Cash Items or the Service to change "game play," including, without limitation, creating cheats and/or hacks or using third-party software to access files in the Software or Service;
# Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble all or any portion of the Service, Cash Items or Software;
# Use tools which hack or alter the Software, Cash Items or the Service or that allow you to connect to the Software's private binary interface or utilize user or other interfaces other than those provided by us to you;
# Engage in using macros (i.e., "macroing"), auto-looting or robot play (i.e., "booting") or any other behavior that allows you (or any character you are controlling) to automatically function or effect any action in a game with or without your presence;
# Use "packet sniffing," scripting and/or macroing software for any purpose whatsoever, or otherwise monitor the Service, the Cash Items or the Software;
# Attempt to obtain a password or other private account information from any other person or user of the Service; and/or
# Disclose your personally identifiable information or any other person's or user's personally identifiable information (e.g., name, e-mail address, telephone number, age, address, etc.) on the Site or through the Service, or web sites or forums related to the Site or Service, including without limitation the Forums discussed in Section 2.3.

http://nxcache.nexon.net/nx/global/legal_info/terms.html

I wouldn't bother and just level the right way. :)

MooCowMan

Just don't do it anymore.. that's all. If nexon happens to demote you for past abuse, then there's nothing you can do. If you stop now though, you dramatically decrease your chance of getting demoted/banned since the undercover GM's won't be able to catch you in the act.

CheapeSkater

Just don't do it anymore.. that's all. If nexon happens to demote you for past abuse, then there's nothing you can do. If you stop now though, you dramatically decrease your chance of getting demoted/banned since the undercover GM's won't be able to catch you in the act.

Alright, thanks man.

rocktrns

Well I cant stop you from doing it but is moral standards as well.
My advice I give you is play the game how its suppose to be played,don't bend rules.

spuznick242

Well recently nexon came out with a notice that anyone that is caught power leveling in Overdose will be reset with out any questions . In my mind its not against the rules in any way and nexon didnt set it up so that there is no way to power level. Its just that they didnt expect it to be like that, but player found out. But also trying to become the zombie to go infect humans is also somewhat power leveling because you try to get infected to go infect more people on purpose.

Werbung: