Spy hunt

Werbung:

Roger117

You go around the map trying to find all three pieces of intel. When you pick up one, you become a spy, and everyone else is your enemy. When you get all three pieces of intel, you become the super spy, with all the super weapons, like the rocket launcher and the mini-gun. You have 500AP as well I think. When you are a super spy, you must load the intel onto a machine in a specific location before everyone else kills you. And when there is a super spy, it's sudden death, so no respawning after you die. I hope this answers your question.

rocktrns

thanks thats all i wanted to know it sounds fun
You go around the map trying to find all three pieces of intel. When you pick up one, you become a spy, and everyone else is your enemy. When you get all three pieces of intel, you become the super spy, with all the super weapons, like the rocket launcher and the mini-gun. You have 500AP as well I think. When you are a super spy, you must load the intel onto a machine in a specific location before everyone else kills you. And when there is a super spy, it's sudden death, so no respawning after you die. I hope this answers your question.

Ziergiest

Spy hunt is okay, I just think its way unfair.

Once you become a super spy, its pretty impossible to get killed. I became a super spy in one game, got headshotted TWICE and still wiped everyone out in about 10 seconds. If you know what you're doing, you can't lose. Plus, its too short.

I'd love to see a more team based version of the game. One that requires more skill and thought to winning than just the basic run n gun set up. Matches could be longer too. I mean, I won my Spy Hunt match in 5 minutes. That's not a match, that's a warm up.

Werbung: