Star Trek XI (Galaxy Quest)

candle_TAW

How do yall feel about the new movie from previews and photos of it. Am i the only one that looks at it and go WTF? I understand the need to draw a larger fan base, but they tried this before, anyone remember Star Trek Enterprise, the normal fan based boycotted it, and normal people didnt watch it. JJ Abrams is a fine director and visonary and if this story of his had say been done after the 24th century i wouldn't mind. But the Bridge of the NCC-1701 should not look more advanced than the bridge of the NCC-1701-E. Also they show a young Kirk watching the Enterprise be built, except the Enterprise was launched in 2245, Kirk took command in 2264 @ age 33, meaning he was 14, not the early 20's he appears to be. Also the Enterprise was not capable of sustained atmospheric flight, so explain to me why was she built in the desert? The Enterprise was built at San Fransico Fleet Yards, not Death Valley, also its in orbit (http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/San_Francisco_Fleet_Yards). To many problems with the movie actully, JJ had no right to mess this up honestly, and it should never be introduced into the Cannon ever.

Werbung:

Love

You aren't the only one who went WTF upon seeing it.
I'm still WTF'ing and it's been years. (Regarding Star Trek, obviously)

Werbung: