Star Wars Comes To Wii :D

Ryano

titch.ryan said:
i cant wait.

Star Wars Rules.

this game better be good not just knocking off the franchise

edit: wow there are loads of great wii games in the pipeline.

Yeah I know....It's gonna be a great xmas:D

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Ryano said:
titch.ryan said:
i cant wait.

Star Wars Rules.

this game better be good not just knocking off the franchise

edit: wow there are loads of great wii games in the pipeline.

Yeah I know....It's gonna be a great xmas:D

I know so much good games coming...:drool: Santa claus will be busy delivering Video games XD!

ssechaud1982

I had read about this game awhile ago before I even thought of the Wii and thought it sounded good. Now thinking about it again knowing how cool the Wiimote can be, it's a pretty exciting prospect. I'm sooo looking forward to the cool sound it's going to have coming out of the Wiimote when you swing your lightsabre... *shvvzoom* :)

killman360

That is another thing i have not yet thought of, the sound effects in the speaker. There are so many cool ways they could use this advantage for a better experience in the game.:cool:

Jesusdragon737

supersujay said:
this is going to be fun, hope u can battle your friend 1 on 1 with lightsabers

that would be nice, but it also would kind of be weird to do. Like, it would feel normal to face the person you're having a lightsaber duel with, but you would both be facing the same direction. It would be kind of like looking into a mirror while dueling.

shadowofchaos

Jesusdragon737 said:
supersujay said:
this is going to be fun, hope u can battle your friend 1 on 1 with lightsabers

that would be nice, but it also would kind of be weird to do. Like, it would feel normal to face the person you're having a lightsaber duel with, but you would both be facing the same direction. It would be kind of like looking into a mirror while dueling.

It would be fun if there was an online duel mode... but that wouldn't be practical for nintendo to make this an online game for lightsabers (you've seen their online support... it's decent but isn't really structured for gamers... it's structured for anyone and everyone who playes games) ... unless they're planning to do something like battlefront for an online mode....

Phillysoul11

i think nintendo should have come out with this game along time ago....in a galaxy far away... lol
but really, everyone wants to use there wiimotes as a lightsaber...everyone....

Werbung:

cloudzero45

wasn't there a game that is supposed to come out soon... and uses the wiimote as a lightsaber... i think it is a japanese import game
anyways.... This game should be fun... i'd buys it