Starcraft 2 Anyone?

MonkeyButt

I usually play the custom games, they're pretty fun if you find the right ones. I don't play latter games that much because I'm not that great. I should be practicing more but I'm too addicted to the custom games. :D Just wondering if anyone here plays Starcraft 2 and what you think about the game. If you do play it, what do you play in game?

Werbung:

RPCOM

Yes, I play Starcraft II. I play the single player campaign mostly, though I didn't complete the campaign because of lack of time. :( But it is an awesome game to play and keep you entertained. One of the best things created for PC is Starcraft II! I am just waiting for an expansion to release. :)

MonkeyButt

Same here, I've replayed it about 2 times so far to get the achievements. I have most of them as of now and I believe the only ones left are the brutal difficulty story mode.

RPCOM

Same here, I've replayed it about 2 times so far to get the achievements. I have most of them as of now and I believe the only ones left are the brutal difficulty story mode.
In my opinion, the achievements are very hard and you have to be online for achievements to get credited. This is really a downside and hopefully, if there is a "Warcraft IV" in the near future, they would remove the DRM protection which messes up my computer. I hope Diablo III won't have such protection. :)

nick_ro

I watched loads of SC2 replays with professional players on YTube, I like this game very much, but unfortunately my poor machine cannot handle it very well :(. So I decided to wait until I buy a better computer in order to play it, because this is a type of game that either you play it at the full potential or you do not play it at all.

Werbung: