Starcraft - Ghost

Squishy-1

so recently i was checking out blizzards site and i noticed starcraft ghost was no longer under the projects section so i wanted to know if they have already finished and are waiting for the right time or if its been canceled or been out for some time and i didnt know it

Werbung:

King Jester

It's Been Ready last March for the PS2 and Xbox, But Blizzard wanted to "focus the company's console development efforts on the next generation of console platforms" and So... It'll probally be on the PS3 or Xbox360 Next year.

Fladian

That's a shame. I heard some good stuff about it. Well, eitherway, I wouldn't get it anyway, so no mourning from my side. ^^

Fladian

Why doesn't my signature show up!?

If I'm not mistaking, there's a button somewhere in your 'Edit Options' or 'Edit Profile' that says: "Show signature," which can be ticked. You may want to check that. ^^

Well, most reason why I wouldn't get this game is because I don't like sci-fi. I don't like anything sci-fi... the only game I liked was Dune 2000. :p

Werbung:

Squishy-1

i like scifi if its fps usually but i cant stand halo but scifi strategy doesnt make since we would already have bombs that could destroy a whole enemy base... starwars battlefront 2 rules