Stretch Before You Exercise!

Werbung:

Whammo

This is great stuff! I loved it. Some stuff... I had no idea you could do, and now I'm not so sure I'd want to do 'some' of those various activities. ;)

I played with a "Bioh4zard" (sp?) last night... a Royal Soldier I think... He was kind of insulting, I insulted back and then it was good... I wonder if it was the same guy in the video? Couldn't be... but anyway, great video. Very entertaining... the timing of the plane/bridge jump at about 2:22 is -amazing-. Very cool.

fgorillalolm70e544epg7.jpg

M1sT3rM4n

Whammo said:
This is great stuff! I loved it. Some stuff... I had no idea you could do, and now I'm not so sure I'd want to do 'some' of those various activities. ;)

I played with a "Bioh4zard" (sp?) last night... a Royal Soldier I think... He was kind of insulting, I insulted back and then it was good... I wonder if it was the same guy in the video? Couldn't be... but anyway, great video. Very entertaining... the timing of the plane/bridge jump at about 2:22 is -amazing-. Very cool.

he's a national soldier :) but ya he's a silly boy with a quick mouth sometimes, don't mind him. He's an excellent driver

Whammo

Hmmm, okay well the Bioh4zard I played with was definitely Royal, but truly 'quick with the mouth' . However, he was also a wicked tank driver. The other team often challenged him to get out of his tank. lol

We usually finished 1/2 in the scoring. We played a couple of hours together last night. But if you say he's a Nat, then it couldn't be him, but this otherwise sounds like him.

One thing I would love to add to the video, but I don't have FRAPS running... is on Seaside (I think) on the lighthouse, you can Bazooka the bejesus out of snipers up there. Often I love the Bazooka them off the edge, then shoot them as they free fall... It would make for good comedy. It's fun stuff.

You guys seem to have a great group. I'm assuming that's your clan?

M1sT3rM4n

Whammo said:
Hmmm, okay well the Bioh4zard I played with was definitely Royal, but truly 'quick with the mouth' . However, he was also a wicked tank driver. The other team often challenged him to get out of his tank. lol

We usually finished 1/2 in the scoring. We played a couple of hours together last night. But if you say he's a Nat, then it couldn't be him, but this otherwise sounds like him.

One thing I would love to add to the video, but I don't have FRAPS running... is on Seaside (I think) on the lighthouse, you can Bazooka the bejesus out of snipers up there. Often I love the Bazooka them off the edge, then shoot them as they free fall... It would make for good comedy. It's fun stuff.

You guys seem to have a great group. I'm assuming that's your clan?

not my clan but im part of it, and yeah that's a Bi0h4z4rd impostor.

Rockcute

Ive always Loved this video
and watched it almost every day if I could
I watch it alot
So funny
Hope the 2nd (if they are making the 2nd unless they were lying) Is double to Amazingness

Werbung: