Sup yall

Moagrim

Hi,i'm Moagrim_of_Draenor on wc3sear.ch,and Moagrim on WoW.Righto i'm off to delve into the wonders of this site :D .

P.S. Why is there no Horde Avatars?

Werbung:

Moagrim

Awell Managed to get my avatar off another site,I'm sure i'll be able to put up with the alliance theme (for a while :) ).....

ragingspeedhorn

If you want a avatar with the same goodlooking border you can nick them off of blizzards website in the wc3 area. Just look on the info about each unit and the moving avatars show for that unit.

Rebel-Turret

Yes. Very welcome and if fladian yes be come u better be welcome : ) haha of course you should b welcome we will do anything to help you suit into this habitat.

Fladian

He should feel welcomed when I say it? Why is that the case? I'm just your average member around here... except that I have about 500 more posts than anyone else. :p

Fladian

Many people meant it before too. But usually when someone is the person with the most posts, he doesn't get kicked "off his throne easily."

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

If only Arkidas would remove all of the Off-topic posts everyone has...then I will kick you far far away :p
Ahem, but let's not flood this thread with our little "discussion" :p