Super Paper Mario - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Ryano

Tyrant1x said:
I was just wondering how long is this game because ill have it in an hour or two

Its supposed to last 15-20 hrs if you do all the sidequests and stuff although I havn't played it yet...:(

crouchy

I got it on Saturday and it's a really good game. I wasn't going to get it at first but decided to give it a try and glad I did.

Only onto chapter 2 at the moment as not had chance to play all that much but a great game.

The worst part is all the speech in it, it takes an hour just to get to play the game.

jesta

superpapermario_logo01.jpg

Have you found the mini-games arcade?
Theres 3 games there which you can play in exchange for tokens. There is a memory game where cards flip over and you have to remember which one is where. A classic arcade style shooter, where you have to keep back the Boos. And a balancing type game where you have to collect falling items without falling off the edge.
If you get your name on the high score you will get more tokens in return which can be swapped for items.
All the games use the Wiimote somehow, point 'n' click or tilting.
Theres also a fourth game can be unlocked if you have a Gold Card, which can be collected in the Flopside Milk Bar by going 3-D and opening a treasure chest.

The arcade itself is in the coffee shop in Flipside B1. Get playing ;)
180px-SPMMerlon.jpg

crouchy

Oh oh. I'm on chapter 3-4 and have gotten into the one of the rooms you needed a passcode for but I've not got the carrie pixl, but I've just been told I needed to get the passcode wrong to get it. Anyway of getting it without dropping through the floor? Or do I have to start the game again?

Ryano

jesta said:
Hey crouchy, I'll pm you how if you still need help?

Before I make my post I would just like to thank you for not posting a spoiler....you don't know how many people would actually come in and spoil the game for half of us.

Anyway my post was gonna relate to spoilers anyway...I would like to kindly ask everyone not to ruin the game for people that don't have it by posting spoilers. Thank you.

crouchy

Hi guys, sorry I should of put for someone to PM me in the post. My bad.

However, after restarting my game (had no net access to check for responses here) I found out how I could have done it lol. Thanks anyways though jesta.

Tyrant1x

Yeah its not a very long game ill probably complete it tommorow since i got to the last chapter today but theres still pit of 100 trials and stuff to do

Mario

I brought the game a couple of days ago and its good i'm having problems changing the pixie into a hand to gain access over a bridge any ideas?

Werbung: