Super Smash Bros.64 VC Hack

UltraH4XR

Paradox has released(a while back) a full working SSB64 VC hack/mod/wad This game even has its own banner.

Installation

First Make Sure Both Twilight Hack and Wad Installer are already installed.
1. download SSB VC v3 with banner from any torrent site(i cannot release any illegal links...sorry)
2.create a new folder on the root of your SD card and name is "wad"(without quotations)
3.Run Twilight Hack
4.Your new VC game should now be on the wii menu...
5.Play and Enjoy!

---------------NOTE----------------
User: UltraH4XR, TWF - The Wii Forum, or anyone related cannot be responsable for anything that happens do to the download/installation of this file

And just a quick message to jesta:
HA! im surprised you didn't post this..."nananana i beat you to it" lol jk ;-)

Werbung:

jesta

I've been staying away from this as it would be considered piracy rather than homebrew! Use at your own risk!!

UltraH4XR

well yeah but it is not avalaible for download, thus meaning it is not illegal, because you are not downloading something that costs money.

Sousanator

If your telling people to go download an illegal file then I wouldn't consider the guide 'safe'.
But if you gave instructions on actually doing it, eg hex edit method, then that would be safer(and they can use what ever rom they want).

Werbung:

vjbeal93

well yeah but it is not avalaible for download, thus meaning it is not illegal, because you are not downloading something that costs money.

hey do you need the twilight hack in order for it to work? because if not can you send it to me? send me a pm and tell me what i need to do and i'll give you my fc or whatever:thumbup: