Super Smash Bros. Brawl - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

killman360

I am hoping that Nintendo does not just concentrate on the online service. There are alot of people who cannot connect online, and the online service just looks really great so far, to good infact. But luckily, for now, it seems that the single player will not disappoint.

Werbung:

titch.ryan

i'm sure one player mode will be better than online.

nintendo are just hyping up the game by showing alot about the online features as they know most gamers cant wait to play this online.

shadowofchaos

K_x said:
Only 24 days left till it comes out...I doubt it'll be better than melee though..

Kill the witch! Kill the Witch! Lies! Burn!

It WILL be better than Melee.... it IS better than Melee... just look at the E for All vids for pete's sake! Smash World Forums have compiled a list of all vids and they all rock (except for the person who killed himself during Fox's final smash.... when he was Fox doing the Final Smash)......

Jailbreak

HAHAHAHAH i havnt seen that must go see... and
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
PIKMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowofchaos

Holy crap! How'd he get so big?! I thought he was the size of a quarter! I wonder how he's gonna fight... and what his final smash is going to be......

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.