Super Smash Bros preview?

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

i think that they could have a preview channel that people get off of wii shop but i only think it would be usefull for the people who dont know about Dojo...and it would help advertise ssbb for those unfortunate people...

Danny

lu1g1 said:
i think that they could have a preview channel that people get off of wii shop but i only think it would be usefull for the people who dont know about Dojo...and it would help advertise ssbb for those unfortunate people...

Who here doesn't know about Dojo? it's on the front page of the Nintendo Website..

shadowofchaos

Danny said:
Who here doesn't know about Dojo? it's on the front page of the Nintendo Website..

Oh... those poor unfortunate [size=xx-small]*blind[/size] people....

Dojo is the best source of Brawl info... They don't need a preview channel like Metroid....

[size=xx-small]*oh come on.... the text can't get any smaller than this? lol[/size]

kevmaster

What if there was a preview channel that told us the updates, a week before Dojo does? that would be better, it just has a small chance of happening.

Jesusdragon737

lu1g1 said:

If you don't know about Dojo, then you're probably not even going to figure out that this preview channel exists. I think Dojo is fine for giving a preview of Brawl. It updates it every weekday with new information. What more do you guys want!

Phillysoul11

Danny said:
lu1g1 said:

everyone HERE knows about brawl but it will get the word out for people who are not familiar with the ssb series :)

Jesusdragon737

barbz911 said:
im really really really hoping that they have a demo...you gotta admit they owe us for moving it back =/

No, they moved it back to make the game even better. That's what we're going to get because they moved the release date back. INCREDIBLE gameplay!

Werbung: