Super Smash Bros. Wii Friend Codes

guyofgod

I played it for about 30 minutes but then my dad said that I had to put it away untill my birthday on March 31st since it's a birthday present :( In case anyone didn't know, to get Lucario, I think you have to play 100 brawls or something like that.

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

I am humbly suggesting a more systematic approach to this....

Maybe we should all keep our friend codes on the first post by a mod updating Matt's post so that it's all in one place and we don't have to keep scrolling between pages....

Example (Matt's Post): Please post your Super Smash Bros friend codes here:

Friend Code List (Updated 3/9/08):
shadowofchaos: ####-####-####
UltraH4XR: 1934-0318-1131
xana: ####-####-####

and then so on... and then just update the list along with the date updated.....

Btw.... I'll kind of be double posting in a bit (about 3 hours) since I can't edit....

I agree, I'll talk to matt about it :)

Sousanator

My NA version of Brawl(I'll be playing this version from now on)
3823-8228-6355
I'm adding whoever posted here before me,
PM me if you add me

guyofgod

OOOOOOOOOh, ok :p You see, here, NA means "Not Applicable" which is to say that you don't have it :p So I was like, "Oh! That's funny! He is adding a friend code even though he doesn't have one! Haha!" And I was like....hmm...he had the game......NA.....Not America? No.......hmm......North Korea? No.......wait, that's NK......North......Amigos? It's a Mexican game? Wait.......north OF amigos! That's America! So now I know that it means North OF Amigos. America! Geeze....why didn't you just say that?"

(lol, jk :p North America. Don't want you thinking I'm THAT stupid......hehe....)

hockeyhero

OOOOOOOOOh, ok :p You see, here, NA means "Not Applicable" which is to say that you don't have it :p So I was like, "Oh! That's funny! He is adding a friend code even though he doesn't have one! Haha!" And I was like....hmm...he had the game......NA.....Not America? No.......hmm......North Korea? No.......wait, that's NK......North......Amigos? It's a Mexican game? Wait.......north OF amigos! That's America! So now I know that it means North OF Amigos. America! Geeze....why didn't you just say that?"

(lol, jk :p North America. Don't want you thinking I'm THAT stupid......hehe....)

are you okay luigi?

guyofgod

Uhg, I have desided to get the USB Nintendo Wifi for my birthday. Anyone know anything that isn't good about it or where I can get it for cheap?

guyofgod

Great news. I am getting SSBB this Friday ( I already have it but now I'll get to play it) I still don't have wifi yet though....working at least

Phillysoul11

Uhg, I have desided to get the USB Nintendo Wifi for my birthday. Anyone know anything that isn't good about it or where I can get it for cheap?

Great news. I am getting SSBB this Friday ( I already have it but now I'll get to play it) I still don't have wifi yet though....working at least

please luigi, this isnt the thread for this kind of talk...

oh and my friend code is

pm me and ill add you :)

Werbung:

blackmamba

Yeah i have finally my SSBB, with the freeloader. I am from the EU. Is it a problem playing with you online, maby becouse the lag. Otherwise i type my friend code.

mamba