Swedish people

Werbung:

Scumisen

Some people seems to have something strange in their brains here. Is it hard to read what Matt said, I´m from Sweden to BTW :)

Andy

Just one Question. Can you write in Swedish first, and then translate? Because a lot of people has been doing that here. ^^'

Liister87

Andy said:
Just one Question. Can you write in Swedish first, and then translate? Because a lot of people has been doing that here. ^^'

As long as there is some form of english language i guess! Just so we know what is being said really haha!

I don't know for sure though! :big_boss:

GoldenAssassin

I would prefer to see English used solely on the board, irregardless of translation above or below. It's a slippery slope in my opinion. WiiPros is an English board, and that really can't be danced around.

Ozkar

Jag är svensk!
Från Ljungby i Småland XD:crazy::dance2:

I'm Swedish!
Come from Ljungby in Småland XD

Liister87

Ozkar said:
Jag är svensk!
Från Ljungby i Småland XD:crazy::dance2:

Sorry ONLY english here on this ENGLISH forum please:)

EDIT: You just edited your post to add enlgish, but as said above, only english would be better, otherwise it will turn from half english/half not posts to full non-english posts in the future.

Its fair enough i think, if i joined a foriegn forum i wouldn't write only in english and expect them to except that :)

Matt said:
[align=center][size=xx-large]NEXT PERSON TO WRITE IN SWEDISH WILL BE BANNED. YOU HAVE A PRETTY LARGE WARNING...[/size][/align]

I think people SHOULD take note of this, maybe it should be put as a banner up next to the LOYALTY SCHEME bit in the top middle of every page..?

NO FORIEGN LANGUAGES TO BE USED PLEASE

or something like that?

Werbung: