Swimming

Werbung:

MadJanet

Well like, if they do happen to allow shooting while swimming...I think they should have a % of how much oxygen you have if you crouch under water. Plus your backpack and other stuff should weigh you down a ton...Or something ;-;

Roger117

They should most definitely have a bar showing how much oxygen you have and if you don't get back to the surface when the bar showing oxygen runs out, your health should go down.

Love

An oxygen bar would be great.
Life vests should be sold, as well as goggles for diving, possibly fins for faster movement.

I'd also like to see oxygen tanks.

Shooting pistols and pistols only would be alright, but still not so balanced.

Jordan B

An oxygen bar would be great.
Life vests should be sold, as well as goggles for diving, possibly fins for faster movement.

I'd also like to see oxygen tanks.

Shooting pistols and pistols only would be alright, but still not so balanced.

EXTRA IDEA ALERT : What if you could use that pistol to shoot someones oxygen tank when they are under water to cut their air-supply? hmmm?

I think that swimming would be wicked , as long as it's better than the horrible swimming in CS 1.6 .

Love

EXTRA IDEA ALERT : What if you could use that pistol to shoot someones oxygen tank when they are under water to cut their air-supply? hmmm?

I think that swimming would be wicked , as long as it's better than the horrible swimming in CS 1.6 .

Better yet, choking them with their own goggles.

Love

Actually, I have a better one.

Instead of shooting a oxygen tank for detonation or strangling with one's own goggles...

It would actually be cool if you could drown someone.
Simply push them deeper causing their oxygen bar to run out, and their health to drop.

Jordan B

Actually, I have a better one.

Instead of shooting a oxygen tank for detonation or strangling with one's own goggles...

It would actually be cool if you could drown someone.
Simply push them deeper causing their oxygen bar to run out, and their health to drop.

Love Love Love . . . . .

You and you're evil thoughts. . . . Lol. :p

How long do you reckon oxygen bar would last?

Thunderhead

how long does an oxygen bar last in real life?

and id say you could mabe buy oxygen tanks (backpack slot) that have more capacity, but slow u down

Werbung: