Tactical Gaming Recruiting all MW2 Players!

Roger117

Hey guys,

Tactical gaming is a well formed MW2 clan with other COD and Battlefield games. They also host a clan for a wide range of other games from Halo 3 to Huxley.

We have a numerous number of squads for MW2 Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Please have a look at www.tw.tghq.org if you are interested.

If you wish you join please include my username: InV4LiD as the referrer. I am a squad leader there so you'll see me there under the name of InV4LiD.

So have a look and hope to see you there!

Werbung:

spuznick242

Sounds good but I rather just get together with a group of friends and make our own clan. We work better that way and enough of my friends have PS3s to have a party so big we can fill both teams on groundwar and still not have everybody in. Its just better to have a small group of guys that work together all the time instead of a large group of changing people.

ben123

Mw2 is the game that i am most strongest in. A clan has never turned me down because they always tell me to play the owner and i always beat the owner :)

Colour

Mw2 is the game that i am most strongest in. A clan has never turned me down because they always tell me to play the owner and i always beat the owner :)

On xbox I have the same problem with the clans I have gone for mostly really bad 12 year old randoms who send me messages and they all wasted money to coordinate names.

Werbung: