TEH CURRY !--------------------->

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Hiya ALL !

Friends, teachers, and peers call him Sim due to the fact that they cannot pronounce my first "1337" name :wink: I'm 19 and second year at CCNY majoring in Biomedical engineering.
I've been into CS since 1.4; I was introduced to this game by a german friend of mine ( man germans love this game :p ). When I first saw CS, my reaction was "WTF" ! "WHAT A LAME ASS GAME". I was all into UT ! After trying it out the second time...the addiction grew. Suddenly, CZ came out and well....I saw "PuNx". I have been playing on PuNx for about 2 years now on and off. People started to notice me when I changed my name to "Curry in a Hurry" :) I still miss the good old days off 1.5 :roll: and PLEASE DONT GO SOURCE ( THE GAME SUCKS!) . :evil:
This is the best server I've ever played on and I hope it stays that way and I love playing with you folks. In addition to PC games, I also remember my roots and the good old days of console. I'm a big nintendo fan; I have SPENT a lot on console games..lol. I still remember buying nintendo 64 cartrigases when they first came out and I would spent $85 or so and get ripped off but it was WORTH IT !
When I'm not playing GAMES :eek: ; I play ball, soccor, pool, and other sports with friends, watch anime and movies, and just hang out. SO YES ! Life has truly been amazing; Im always optimistic and believe that GOD has brought me so far and should thank him for every moment ( I love you GOD :) ) . Wow, I just realized I made this post really long....Thanks for reading and I hope to see in you PUNX! NOW GET IN THE SERVER ! :twisted:

Werbung:

eggs

omg omg omg omg omg omg
its curry
omg omg omg omg omg omg
and hes in a hurry
omg omg omgo momg omgo mgomgmog
mew1 mew1 mew1 mew1 mew1 mew1
mew1 mew1 mew1 mew1 mew1 mew1 mew1 mew1
mew1 mew1 mew1
mew1 mew1 mew1

Werbung:

LION~HEART

Yo Curry!

You need to post the recipe for curry and share the love. I lived with a family who was from Sri Lanka for a summer and their food was out of this world. However not quite the same food, I'd throw it somewhere in that category.