lvl 8: CM to lvl 4
lvl 10: CM to lvl 5
lvl 12: BS to lvl 1
lvl 14: 6th sence to lvl 1
lvl 16: BB to lvl 2

this post was very helpful to me when I started:
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=42053&page=1

ElectrifieD

You should consider maxing out blasting strike, it's a multi use ability, blowing players away, smacking them agaisnt a wall, flipping tanks upside down, keeping grenades and kegs away from you, prevent jeeps from roadkilling you... in my opinion, it's one of the best abilities in the game.
My soldier is currently lvl 20, so my build is lvl 5 CM, lvl 5 BS and lvl 1 6th sense, now I'm planning on maxing burning bullets (not that I really need BB, but it is better than GS, and 1 point in 6th sense is more than enough.

CrimsonX

i was plaing with commando.he is now 13 and i maxed out stealth and 1-1 point on piercing shot and elixir.
later i reroll to soldier.he is now level 12 and combat medicine is 5 and 1-1 point on bb and bs

gosma69

lvl 5 CM

lvl 5 BB (it's my main killing machine)

lvl 1 6th Sense

lvl 1 GS (it's usefully to make the enemies run somewhere and maybe even killing them)

lvl 1 BS (it's just funny. lol and useful in VV aswell against vehicles

ElectrifieD

Nurech said:
If you smack someone against the wall with BB, and they die. Do you get score?
You mean with BS (blasting strike), and yes, you get the score and the kill count, and your enemy will see "Blasting Strike" as the weapon you used to kill him.

Edenruro

I got as follow
CM-5
6th sense-1
BB-5
BS-2

at your lvl I would take
CM-5
BB-1
6th sense-1
BB-1

no GS since it has been nerfed way too much, and BS even in level 1 has way more uses

Nurech

Woah. Invested in BS, man thats a nice ability, have to learn to use it properly though. It's awesome when planes try wing clip you :D, smacked him into a tree with my level 5 BS.

Edenruro

the only problem with BS is that you can kill your teamates to if you throw a jeep or something at them
they have got angry with me for that many times :p

Hari Seldon

6th sense is obviously the best one,

it gives you so much of a headstart over your enemies that kills become all too easy.

A well placed GS can work wonders when you know someones coming!

Werbung:

Zwien

I got GS after the nerf and its still great! I make many kills with grenade spam and i well placed gs on lvl 4 does 67 damage (on 1 person) so i just keep bs on lvl 1 for those knifers and jeeps i dont see the point in making it lvl 5, only if you want to have fun with it i can agree.