lvl 16: 4 BB
lvl 18: 5 BB

Level 20 i swap and max out Blasting strike instead and then make level 1 BB

lvl 22: 2 BB
lvl 24: 3 BB
lvl 26: 4 BB
lvl 28: 5 BB
lvl 30: 6th sense

That's my current plan, but maybe i will change my plan, depends if they are gonna do more nerfing :)
- I hate when they nerf :)

kopsq

My build: (The line means that I've reached the levels above it)

2: CM -> 2
4: CM -> 3
6: BB -> 1
8: CM -> 4
10: CM -> 5
12: BS -> 1
14: BB -> 2
_________
16: BS -> 2
18: SS -> 1
20: BB -> 3
22: BS -> 3
24: BB -> 4
26: BS -> 4
28: BB -> 5
30: BS -> 5

This is how I think atm. I don't need Nade Spam at all.

DavidB

I can't decide if the final build should have more BS or more GS. BS is cool for tossing ppl into the lake, but GS is great at the start of a round when everyone is congregating at flags.

Nurech

You can still hit that group with BS and get points quite well for the damage done. And it has lots of more uses than just blasting people in the water.

LPHPMP5

i'm lv 11, i have lv5 CM and lv1 BS, im planning to put BS lv5 and 6th Sense lv1 or lv 3 BS, lv1 6th sense and lv2 BB when i get lv 20. which one do you prefer?

Rense

If i play with ma soldier friends , every1 gets 5/5 BS... thats Blasting Strike Madness... really funny.. we shoot'em to the moon! :D

Werbung:

IMajorMalteI

@Rob:Why ddid you max BS b4 maxing BB???It will take a long time to get the ~500k you need from level28 to level30 then...Even if maxed BS is rly cool,in my opinion a very fast refresh of BB after,after U have used it,is much more useful.You always use BB when fighting a soldier,dont you?I at least do,but BS requires some kind of special situation,it has not the advantage of constantly raising the damga output,as BB provides...