The Best Soldier Weapons?

Hari Seldon

Theres been a post about abilities but the majority of your damage comes from your weapons!
What are your favourite weapon combinations? Which is the best weapon? What are your tactics for 1v1 and 1v2 situations?

I am a Royal, so my choice would be
Charlies Chopper(30ammo/moderate range/moderate RoF)
and
Tommys typewriter(40/short/fast).

Werbung:

ElectrifieD

The short range SMG is a must have for every soldier. As a second weapon you should get a long range one, like the slow firing pistol or smg.

Nurech

I don't like random spam or running around in circles.
I use Stewart's Shotty, the very short range shotgun. Few head shots and their dead.
And Greg's Greasy Gun the very long range SMG or Harry's Hand Cannon they very long range pistol for sniping and medium range combat.

Vahvetti

My both soldiers have short range smg and long range pistol. Snipers are easy to kill with bb and pistol and close fights i win with smg :)

CrimsonX

I use Rudolf's Rescue a short/fast SMG and Steiner's Shotgun a Moderate/fast gun.I tried all of shotgun type but i like this one cos with the fastes gun u can easly miss target and much ammo will lost.

SoDaR

I use Tommy's Typewriter: good at close and medium range combat, and the very long range pistol is awesome for sniping

Jack Padousdous

The Tommy is a must have for every soldier, I prefer the pistol above the longrangeSMG.
Some say that the Longrange is better than the pistol because you can use BB but you can shoot someone from a distance with you Tommy too.

IMajorMalteI

ElectrifieD said:
The short range SMG is a must have for every soldier. As a second weapon you should get a long range one, like the slow firing pistol or smg.

Yep,thats my setup:Rudis Resq+Gerharts Gr8test..If my smg runs out of ammo,I simply BS the enemy away and reload or shoot with pistol while he's in midair and the smg reloads in slot..I hardly find ppl beating me on 1on1,besides those coward PS-long range-snipers or huge groups :D

Werbung: