The Best Wii Review Website

bilp

Hey,

I searched the forum and couldnt find any thread like this. What is your favourite Wii review site? I tend to use GameSpot UK alot but im also starting to use IGN.

Werbung:

Gdog

Um, dude, this has nothing to do with the Wii, so this is not in the correct section. *reported* Don't take this personally, this is just a report to let the Moderators know that this may be in the incorrect section. By the Way, my favorite review site is some of the gamespots online stores...

bilp

Gdog said:
Um, dude, this has nothing to do with the Wii, so this is not in the correct section. *reported* Don't take this personally, this is just a report to let the Moderators know that this may be in the incorrect section. By the Way, my favorite review site is some of the gamespots online stores...

OKay.. . but it has got something to do with the Wii.. ahwell

Gdog

bilp said:
Gdog said:

I know, I may be wrong, but we'll see what the Moderators think.

bilp

Gdog said:
bilp said:
Gdog said:

I know, I may be wrong, but we'll see what the Moderators think.

alright then......... :glare:

supersujay

ign is a really good one. I like it a lot better than gamespot, but gamespot have better reviews for the games thou for most games. But i still use ign

Werbung: