The Big Split!!! YOU SHOULD READ THIS ASAP.

Defender

Well here we go. I get a PM this morning from Worm about PuNx/LO3 merging into one clan. I wasn't in on any of the discussions of this. I am rather pissed actually. They plan to abandon the forums which has been active for 3 years. It's an attempt to take our community and divide it up. I am currently pretty ticked off.

I left PuNx and shut off my server because of pure frustration and tired of the bullshit. Dirty and Indelible did the same thing. We started this shit and others ran it into the ground. Too many politics and bitching about scrims instead of just having a good fucking time. I don't regret shutting off the server. I needed the break. I think I didn't play for 3-4 months which was my longest break ever. However now I am back and it seems I am out of the loop. I ain't one to like that too much especially if it's my loop. I still think of Dirty and Indelible as my partners in all this. None of this would have happened if not for them.

So what am I going to do? Not sure yet. I have to talk with w0rm to see if something can't be resolved. I don't want our community to leave it's home. I didn't realize that having PuNx in the header was such a big deal. w0rm's server does well and it's pretty full often enough.

FYI- I still have the old punx server. I can update it and get it running in 24 hours. This may end up happening.

Werbung:

Dirty

This is too funny...

:shock: :lol: :idea:

Man, they thought I was goofy for quiting PuNx, when everyone really knows I quit cause Puppet was a wierdo with control issues. Now to split up a 3 year old community.. wierd. There are a lot of the PuNx guys/gal that rock, Lo3 guys also... I guess the older fellas see this as a chance to take what you kinda lent them, and stab you or us in the back while tring to steal it? I figure they will use friends list and other anonymous ways of taking the regular players to their new servers or forums? Am I on the right track or way off here???

Defender

Yeah nice that the 3 guys that started all this didn't have a clue. It goes to show where the mentality is at...it's a thief that comes in at night and sneaks around.

Dirty

One more thing...

You notice 0ne87 and Icky isnt in their house clans, they stole it and then kicked us out.

:roll:

I think we should restart PuNx with the guys that want to stay here and make it like it use to be.

Defender

Dirty said:
I think we should restart PuNx with the guys that want to stay here and make it like it use to be.

This will have to be seriously considered. As always PuNx was about group decisions and having fun. Obviously the split wasn't a group decision and I am not sure how it will enhance the fun.

Intro

Just so you guys know, you weren't the only ones in the dark 'til now.

I really don't get it all but I'm sure Wormy's got good intentions.

Defender

I am sure w0rm has good intentions. I totally understand his desire to have more control over something he puts a lot of effort into. However it appears no other PuNx besides Puppet was in on this change. Many of the PuNx actually appear against merging with lo3 and starting a new forums. What's the point?...you guys been here for years now.

I respect anyone that wants to go on their own to do more things but I can't respect taking the work I have done here and transitioning it elsewhere. I won't have it.

WoRm5406

Well I got home about 30 minutes ago.

After storms here in the east coast I had to deal with water.

Besides that...

This has been a decision that was discussed in March.

It was decided then to leave the tags and name until a time that it could be coordinated and changed.

I wanted to talk to you Omni.

As I got on I see that there is a 'lockout'. That really concerned me.

I wont assume that it is a mute point to talk, still.

Omni you are a very good person and I still consider a friend.
You are a perfect leader and very easy going.

This move was not to make waves, but changes.

It would be unfair for the two clans to join under the existing names. We did not want to start hearing "Well I was here first, you joined us!"

This has been an item that has been discussed in voice, not fully in the forums.

Dirty

WoRm5406 said:
Well I got home about 30 minutes ago.

After storms here in the east coast I had to deal with water.

Besides that...

This has been a decision that was discussed in March.

It was decided then to leave the tags and name until a time that it could be coordinated and changed.

I wanted to talk to you Omni.

As I got on I see that there is a 'lockout'. That really concerned me.

I wont assume that it is a mute point to talk, still.

Omni you are a very good person and I still consider a friend.
You are a perfect leader and very easy going.

This move was not to make waves, but changes.

It would be unfair for the two clans to join under the existing names. We did not want to start hearing "Well I was here first, you joined us!"

This has been an item that has been discussed in voice, not fully in the forums.

That seems like a flat out lie to me worm... a lot of your guys were confused and shocked.

eggs

yay dirty laundry !!!!!
i know we have had our fair share of it .....
YEARS AGO
hahaahaha
i love you and dont leave
or split our shit up
my post count is getting close to 1000

Defender

w0rm I hold no ill will about you leaving....in the PuNx forums there seems to be confusion from MANY of the PuNx clan members. LO3 has always had you as it's leader. So you are free to make those choices for them. PuNx however shouldn't have a leader.

Also for all your talk of grateful I would still hope to have admin access on your server. I gave you full access to my site and server for over 2 years sir.

I took you off access as admin on this site for fear you will mass message the members here. I also took away your access to PuNx forums since you don't need that anyways. Neither does Puppet or anyone else that doesn't want to be a PuNx anymore.

Until this is resolved I don't feel comfortable trusting you with admin access here. Since you are saying that you don't want to participate here I don't see a need for you to have admin anyways.

Werbung: