The Big Split!!! YOU SHOULD READ THIS ASAP.

Dirty

Simple really...

PuNx is a clan that has been around for 3 years and will continue to be around with its original founders.
1. Are in the process of reinstalling the original server with the original admins.
2. Will continue to keep these forums up and running.
3. Will be taking some new people along for the ride.
4. Does not charge its admins.
5. Will welcome everyone to their server.

AiW is a new MASSIVE clan that is made up of the PuNx and Lo3 abandonment team.
1. They have a server that was PuNx/Lo3. (ooops)
2. They have a forums that isnt PuNx.
3. Charges their admins.
4. Will be taking some new people along for the ride.

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

All this drama is tiresome and has been blown out of proportion. Can we please not make this an "us vs them" thing, it was not meant to be divisive. No one has to choose anything, there are no sides, this is not a political campaign. Just continue to have fun and support the hard work that Omni and Worm have put into the servers and forums. As long as I am still welcome I will still be a member of these forums, as well as the AiW forums. The people are still the same, I hope we continue to enjoy each others company and have good times playing a game we love.

WoRm5406

Dirty said:
Simple really...

AiW is a new MASSIVE clan that is made up of the PuNx and Lo3 abandonment team.
It is not an abandonment. The clans were renamed to [AiW] --Allies in War-- Punx and Lo3 were disolved on Jun 28'th 2006. Omni Dirty and Deli reformed PuNx on June 28'th 2006.
Dirty said:
1. They have a server that was PuNx.

This has never been a PuNx server. this has always been a PuNx Lo3 server. The PuNx server was turned off by Omni back in March of 2006
Dirty said:
2. They have a forums that isnt PuNx.

Correct a new clan name and new forum.
Dirty said:
3. Charges their admins.

All monies are for the keep the upkeep on the server so one person does not have to bear the cost. This also allows the supporters to have a since of ownership and ability to get on when the server is full.
Dirty said:
4. Will be taking some new people along for the ride.

NickPapageorgio

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

wk_th1.springer_0727.jpg

Dirty

"It is not an abandonment. The clans were renamed to [AiW] --Allies in War-- Punx and Lo3 were disolved on Jun 28'th 2006. Omni Dirty and Deli reformed PuNx on June 28'th 2006."

Worm, really...
I was reading around and I don't see where PuNx was disolved as an entire team... To me it seemed like a lot of the users were confused and unaware of the changes. It seemed to me that if you wernt along for the ride you were just sort of gone. A couple people had that issue, but were talked into it or left to leave the clan all together. I like Omni, back whatever you do with AiW and am glad to see a PuNx clan without Puppet again. Maybe the two sites, PuNx and AiW can link to each other? Or maybe the two servers "IF" PuNx is re-opened can be partner servers? That would all be very nice, but who knows?

time for nachos

EMA

TonyMontana135420 said:
i've never seen people sling mud and throw paper towels right after, so effectively!! this is great!!

no its fucking retarded. all this fighting for nothing.omni didn't want to deal with the shit(drama). thats why he got rid of the server to begin with. Now he can't deal with the fact that they want to do something different. If he was so worried about punx then he wouldn't of got rid of the server.See ya'll on the server. gl omni getting it all back up and all

Werbung: