The Campfire

DigitalSword

Ok guys, its campfire time, I wanna hear the funniest stories ever!

heres one of mine, prepare yoruself, its graphic...

Ok so about 6 months ago i was really big itno a relationship with this chick from work, and well we had sex, like rabbits, we reinvented the phrase sex-fiend, anyway on just some random day im liek fuck it, i want my tongue pierced, got it done, maybe a week l8er, im with her alone and were doing our thing, and i go down on her, and shes like seconds from orgasm cause i got a prickly tongue ring, when all of a sudden O FUCK! My tongue ring comes apart! Now those of you who have the tongue pierced know how funny this is...I cant describe all the details of what happened next but just imagine, by far the funniest thing ever that happened to me. We laughed for hours.

Werbung:

Fenire

lmao dude that was hilarious.... funniest story...

god my life is dull... not really but i cant think of anything ill get back to you

DigitalSword said:
O FUCK! My tongue ring comes apart! Now those of you who have the tongue pierced know how funny this is...

On a similar note I was planning on getting a 3 peice frenum ladder at one point but my gf at the time said she wouls never have sex with me again cause she was afraid one would come apart inside her.

Werbung: