The Cast

Deacon

I'd heard about an MGS movie a while back.. but never thought it would actually be made.

I'm still doubtful now. But, if it does, who the hell could play Snake without ruining the legend..?!

Of all the rumors I've heard I think Christian Bale could be the most promising. His looks are vaguely similar to Snake and he can pull of that moody stare with ease. Just needs to buff up a bit and lay off shaving for a week.

I don't know what David Hayter looks like, but it sucks that he's allegedly not involved.. :(

Werbung:

Judge

damn i found somewhere that gave the name of the actor they were going to use but now i can't find it anymore. i but i do know the movie will possibly be made in Alaska

Judge

ya with the current CGI technology it would be pretty cool. and then they could still use david hayter for thew voice. although it seems like about a year after most CGI movies come out they look so obviously CGI like thats the only bad thing. but 500 was pretty good so maybe not.

anyways they released a trailer of the new MGS movie:

Dead Zepplin

Kurt Russell played the character Snake Plisskin in the 1989 film "Escape from New York"

snake_plissken.jpg

Eerily similar isn't he?

Werbung: