The end of PC gaming?

Awesomerest

PC Gaming has not and will not die. With the amazing deals Valve's PC-hub Steam has to offer, the PC gaming community will thrive on. It's mostly console users who say that PC is dying, but what do they know? They're stuck with consoles that can only handle a preset of graphic capabilities.

Werbung:

zerospin

Not at all, the PC is and will be a major player in the business. I'm a game programmer and I would not even consider developping on a console. If you want quality, you release on PC. The best console will never match a good PC in any category I can think of, and you will never see the best looking games in their full glory on it.

Slavic15

I don't think that it's coming to an end, maybe all Xboxs and PS3 way cheaper and way better, but the price you've to pay to play a normal online game (Xbox), or just to play a game (PS3, even with the crack...) is huge, most of the users will make the choice of playing games like MapleStory and AVA or combat arms or CSS and paying little to absoultely no money, and actually staying with the PC instead of going and buying a console.

Werbung: