The Majesty of the M24

MrPoog

How many of you frequently tap into the heavenly beyond that is, in fact, the M24?

I use the M24 as my main sniper rifle. I love getting long headshot streaks, and I cherish the times when I'm called an aimbotter because I headshot so many people. ;D

What about all of you? Which of you are worthy enough to handle this instrument of perfection and royal Pwnage on a regular basis?

Werbung:

Roger117

I use the M24. All the noobs prefer 1 hit K.O over accuracy. A noob will shoot anymore for a 1 hit K.O, while a pro would headshot everytime with the M24, still giving them a 1 hit K.O.

MooCowMan

I don't really like sniper rifles, but I've been trying to get my skills rounded in multiple aspects of the game so I think I'm gunna have a go at the M24.

SpIkE_JoNzE

M24 is a majestic weapon..in fact...i have almost 1995 headshots..and i have made all of those with this ''beautiful rifle''...long range headshots...the only way to make a 1HIT-KILL with this baby is making a headshot...and dude..the M24 was born for THAT!!!

Codi69

Man I love the M24, it's such a beast and it's relatively easy to get used to. After using it for a week, my accuracy with it jumped from 34.0% to what it is now at 42.2%. I love it when these guys with the L9's call me an aimbotter when we finish a sniper battle, lol.

-False

Getting a headshot with the M24 and awping people with the L96A1 is the same thing, however getting headshots with the M24 will most likely get you noticed as either a hacker, or a really skilled player.

However, practicing headshots with an M24 is great for when you switch back to an Assault rifle.

The thing is, in maps such as Gray Hammer or Snow valley, there are times where the head is literally impossible to hit because the hitbox is so indistinguishable and the person is so far away. There, the best thing you can hope for is to hit the biggest part of their body. (Chest) And we all know that the M24 needs 2 hits. So the L96A1 would seem better.

Ninja

Getting a headshot with the M24 and awping people with the L96A1 is the same thing, however getting headshots with the M24 will most likely get you noticed as either a hacker, or a really skilled player.

However, practicing headshots with an M24 is great for when you switch back to an Assault rifle.

The thing is, in maps such as Gray Hammer or Snow valley, there are times where the head is literally impossible to hit because the hitbox is so indistinguishable and the person is so far away. There, the best thing you can hope for is to hit the biggest part of their body. (Chest) And we all know that the M24 needs 2 hits. So the L96A1 would seem better.

ive been playing FPS my whole life and ive gotten use to an M21 and an M24 on multiple games. The M24 may take two shots but skilled players will fire fast enough.

Werbung:

MrPoog

I agree with everything you say until the last part. I've found that in really, REALLY long range headshotting, just aim for what you think is too high, and it'll headshot them. And at a range at which the M24 would miss the head of a needle, an L96A1 bullet would probably have missed by a few miles. :O